What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
pop.gif

Yes pics please. I would love some crocs. I have a pair of fake white ones that I use for outside stuff. Can't afford the real thing. I am just worried because some shoes I wear a six and some a 7. If crocs are a bit big will they still be wearable?

Quote:

The brown shoes are size 7 1/2 also and are "Soda" brand. I think I'm reading it right. I'm tryin my best to get the picture to upload but I'm not havin much success.

I also have a pair of women's size 7 crocs. Tie dye but mostly blue with pink, yellow and purple swirls in them. Rarely worn.

Mine on the crocs.

See swap page here I know it needs updating, but DD has been busy with school and not had time to do pics for me.

ETA: Did edit and add two cookbooks. PM if you need more info on it. I can probably find link on Amazon.

Last edited:
Quote:
- Yeah I think so - I finally wore the soles of my Texas A&M pair out, they were a little big, but on cooler days and such I just wore them with socks which helped with size too.

ETA: I need to sleep off this new med from the doc - and all i do is sleep now.
roll.png
roll.png
roll.png
As soon as I get up in the morning (hopefully before NOON!) I will check this thread again and see what else I can add to it....maybe I can manage to take some more pics.....DD just does a better job than I do.

Last edited:
Mine on the set of pewter and glass wine glasses

Current Offer

Suprise box of plants

OR

All 3 games
ADVANCE WARS 2 Gameboy Advance
140.jpg

Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku Gameboy Advance
140.jpg

Nicktoons Unite Gameboy Advance
140.jpg

OR

20 Fragrance De-Lite Garden Spice Scented Wax Potpourri Tarts

Candle-Lite company has discontinued these wax potpourri tarts

.9 oz. each

Garden Spice Scent

Melt them in your simmer pot or tart warmer

Not My pic
2745719_s1_i1.jpg

OR

6+ Sussex project eggs (Mille Fleur) there is one black Orp mix hen in with em,she likes them better...

Last edited:
Quote:
I think those glasses are for side swaps only. I could be wrong.
idunno.gif

I didnt even notice that see what happens when you get up early and clic mine asap...

If its a no go let me know,it was early and I saw them and I got tunnel vision...

Last edited:
Quote:
I think those glasses are for side swaps only. I could be wrong.
idunno.gif

I didnt even notice that see what happens when you get up early and clic mine asap...

If its a no go let me know,it was early and I saw them and I got tunnel vision...

I didn't notice either.......
gig.gif
I haven't had enough coffee I guess
hide.gif
but yes those are for side swaps. Sorry about the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom