What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think those glasses are for side swaps only. I could be wrong.
idunno.gif

I didnt even notice that see what happens when you get up early and clic mine asap...

If its a no go let me know,it was early and I saw them and I got tunnel vision...

I PMed her so we will see what she says...

Current Offer:

Quote:
The brown shoes are size 7 1/2 also and are "Soda" brand. I think I'm reading it right. I'm tryin my best to get the picture to upload but I'm not havin much success.

I also have a pair of women's size 7 crocs. Tie dye but mostly blue with pink, yellow and purple swirls in them. Rarely worn.

Mine on the crocs.

See swap page here I know it needs updating, but DD has been busy with school and not had time to do pics for me.

ETA: Did edit and add two cookbooks. PM if you need more info on it. I can probably find link on Amazon.

CURRENT OFFER;

Quote:
Mine on the crocs.

See swap page here I know it needs updating, but DD has been busy with school and not had time to do pics for me.

WILL ALSO OFFER 6 month GFM since DD is getting ready for classes and says she will do pics tomorrow.
roll.png

eta: pm me if you want to do a side trade for those glasses

Quote:
Mine on the crocs.

WILL ALSO OFFER 6 month GFM since DD is getting ready for classes and says she will do pics tomorrow.
roll.png

eta: pm me if you want to do a side trade for those glasses

Mine on GFM:) Ill pm yah details:)

Ill offer

2-1/2 pts of blackberry jam ( my blackberry's and made by me)

or 1 pt of jalepeno jelly
droolin.gif

or 8 Chuckie duckie eggs

or 3 decorated Egg ornaments made by me for your Xmas tree:)

Last edited:
Hi, everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to post two members onto the cannot swap area. Post #2. These people cannot continue to swap until they have mailed the items and send me confirmation numbers. The members are Saddina & sred98.

Please contact me if anyone else has swaps that they have not received that are over two weeks old and the person has not been in contact with you as to why the item has not been sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom