What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the gorgeous saw blade with the chickies! I have a lot of purple so it will be a perfect fit :)

Offer:

9 Blue Andalusian eggs or
9 BBS Cochin eggs or
6+ Sumatra eggs AFTER June 1st.

See my swap page in signature

(I went shopping so I will add some more things in a bit)

Last edited:
Mine on the gorgeous saw blade with the chickies! I have a lot of purple so it will be a perfect fit
smile.png

Offer:
9 Blue Andalusian eggs or
9 BBS Cochin eggs or
6+ Sumatra eggs AFTER June 1st.
See my swap page in signature
(I went shopping so I will add some more things in a bit)

there is not really purple in it, I don't know why it looks like that but it is blues so it goes with purple, I love purple too.

I was actually thinking about my picture of a 7x7 bull elk... What I'd really love is to have a plaque of white birch with this elk painted on it. Shame I don't have any birch, or painting skills, lol.

I have blues too so it will be darling no matter where I hang it. I am so jealous of people with drawing and painting ability. Very nice work, thank you for sharing your talent.

I have blues too so it will be darling no matter where I hang it. I am so jealous of people with drawing and painting ability. Very nice work, thank you for sharing your talent.

Right?! My mother and brother are both AWESOME artists, though they haven't done anything in years. I, unfortunately, wasn't passed that gene. I'm happy if I can make a stick figure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom