What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
pop.gif

I cant wait till I can do more swaps this is so much fun.

I would swap again just to get things rolling but Im not allowed by the rules till I mail mine out and get the conformation and all that . Im so tempted to walk the 6 miles round trip to the post office just so I can , Friday get here already dang it
tongue.gif

since I claimed Gabrielle's last swap and I agreed to let her ship it on friday can she still participate? Kinda sucks that she would have to walk so far.... Wouldnt it be easier for her to take 2 swaps to the post office? I know rules r rules but I don't really care if she waits until friday to send it..... Just wondering?

She's been here at least as long as I've been here, and I didn't wait. I think it's only for people who've just signed up with BYC forums, not for people who just started on this thread. :)

ETA: I've been here a month longer, lol. Guess it says it right here... So, she should be able to join and swap just like everyone else. Over three years qualifies, lol.

Last edited:
"HOWEVER THEY MUST SHIP THEIR ITEM WITH VERIFIED CONFIRMATION BEFORE THE ITEM CLAIMED WILL BE SENT TO THEM. NEW MEMBERS CAN ONLY ACCEPT ONE SWAP AT A TIME AND MUST SEND THAT ITEM WITH CONFIRMATION BEFORE THEY CAN CLAIM ANOTHER ITEM. ONCE THE NEW MEMBER HAS SENT 4 ITEMS, THEY MAY PARTICIPATE WITHOUT RESTRICTION."

It's not just how long you've been a member. Don't kill the messenger as I am not offering my opinion, just the stated rule on page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom