What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine!

I just bought a bunch of crystal bells, I'll have them up toningt, I also added some MEN and Grit and another Skylander.
Crystal bells????? do they ring the future ??? And why in the world would anyone want more men.....* sorry just a bit bitter today* and what is a Skylander? sounds like an oxymoron to me sky/lander LOL sorry about this comment just having a bad day and trying to make myself laugh so I will quit crying

You're thinking crystal balls... they tell the future.

Men are good if you train them right. Or sometimes just nice to look at!

Ok. What constitutes the three month rule? Would someone look at my profile and see if I can participate .....and HURRY!! I really need a man.....

I'll offer paypal for the extra men! we've got room around here! Mines not for sale...
gig.gif

I am available.
wink.png
Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out. Looks like we have our first volunteer.... !
wee.gif

Ok. What constitutes the three month rule? Would someone look at my profile and see if I can participate .....and HURRY!! I really need a man.....
yuckyuck.gif

Mine!

I just bought a bunch of crystal bells, I'll have them up toningt, I also added some MEN and Grit and another Skylander.

Hey, according to my computer, we're on page 9-1-1 ! It could start raining men at any moment.

Last edited:
You're thinking crystal balls... they tell the future.

Men are good if you train them right. Or sometimes just nice to look at!
Does someone have that training manual on their swap page? I have been working on my training for 40 years and I am sure I must be doing something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom