What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bunch of pervs!I go away for a bit to see that this thread went nuts...only to find out ur chatting about swapping./ selling/ soliciting men! Lololol

Last edited:
I leave for awhile and this is what happens
tongue2.gif

I have a really cute man of my own I dont need any more. Now if you were offering up maids now theres something I can drool over , anyone want to clean my house
droolin.gif

I have been training this one for 10 years. I bought him a Harley and instantly he went back to ***********. I think a Harley should come with a warrning label telling wives that this machine will cause your husband to regress to the stupid he was before you got him LOL

I have been training this one for 10 years. I bought him a Harley and instantly he went back to ***********. I think a Harley should come with a warrning label telling wives that this machine will cause your husband to regress to the stupid he was before you got him LOL
I think I will sue Harley for the regression, loss of sleep, hurt feelings, loss of family time, and pain and suffering LOL

gig.gif

Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out. Looks like we have our first volunteer.... !
wee.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Hey, according to my computer, we're on page 9-1-1 ! It could start raining men at any moment.

fl.gif

Does someone have that training manual on their swap page? I have been working on my training for 40 years and I am sure I must be doing something wrong.

idunno.gif

Get them while they are young and raise em right, is my theory!

I may be up for that!!
thumbsup.gif

You bunch of pervs!I go away for a bit to see that this thread went nuts...only to find out ur chatting about swapping./ selling/ soliciting men! Lololol

lau.gif

I leave for awhile and this is what happens
tongue2.gif

I have a really cute man of my own I dont need any more. Now if you were offering up maids now theres something I can drool over , anyone want to clean my house
droolin.gif

X10...
droolin.gif
maid for me too!!

Note: NO HARLEY!!
yuckyuck.gif
Men just "play" stupid... really well.

ep.gif
(not all of them....some really are)
hide.gif

I think I will sue Harley for the regression, loss of sleep, hurt feelings, loss of family time, and pain and suffering LOL
highfive.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom