What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on the quail eggs. Just added to my swap page swapper friends
pop.gif
gig.gif

I am going out to start working on the aiutomatic watering system but I will back to check on y'all in an hour or less.

Last edited:
Mine on the extra Large Rooster Mat.

My Swap Page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/reesepoultrys-page

or

3 Brand New Towels from Colors: Tan, Light Green or White with whatever Appliques you want on them. I have chickens, Sheeps, Ducks, Cows, or pigs.

Towels: Appliques: The mommy chickens go with 3 baby chicks.

Or

Choose 3 Ribbon Rolls: All are new.

Or
These 2 Patterns: I got these in a fabric package off here and won't be making them. & These Quilt Patterns. Got these in a fabric package off here. I don't know how to quilt.

Or
This Piece of fabric. Not sure what it is made out of. It is almost like vinyl. Got this off here can't use it. Has at least 3-4 yrds. Also these Appliques.

Or
Choose 6 Quail Saddles: Gently Used but Washed I no longer have quail. These will be the last ones. The top 4 I made & Emvickrey made the others.

Or

Choose 3 LF Chicken Saddles:

Or

Choose 3 Bantam Chicken Saddles: Have to finish these yet

Or

Choose 3 Serama Chicken Saddles: Have to finish these yet

Last edited:
MINE on the LF Saddles...tan, blue with roo & tan with chickens (have 2 naked girls right now who are getting sun burned
barnie.gif
)

Still making my page but have the following available:

6+ SQ Silkie eggs (hens are Splash, black, blue, blue partridge, silver partridge, buff, & splash partridge. Roos are 2 blues & a splash. All in same pen...imagine the color possibilities!!!)

or

6+ Mottled Cochin bantam eggs (or I can put the Mottled hen with the Lemon Blue roo if you want variety)

or

10+ Layer eggs (hens are Black Australorp, Black Star, Tetra Tint, Red Star covered by Welsumer & SLW roos)

or

Sandwich bags stuffed with assorted craft beads

or

Sandwich bags stuffed with assorted foam stickers

***I will try to add pix of these in morning or just ask me for pix sent to your PM, e-mail or cell phone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom