What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres one...cant find the other BUT they either look like this or pitch black exactly like this big poofy crest and beard! Lol
ba50c606.jpg
I just bought a trio of these, they are too funny looking and acting LOL
The lady said they were golden polish is that correct

I just bought a trio of these, they are too funny looking and acting LOL
The lady said they were golden polish is that correct

That almost looks like a golden lace polish. I had a golden lace polish hen that was such a crack up. I sold her to a 4-h who's chickens gt attacked by a dog. They told me they were going to bring her back after fair.

She would fly out of the coop and knock on all th doors and windows with her beak. Then when dh had his farm truck in the yard she would jump in the cab like she was waiting to go somewhere.

Im not shure my messages are working so Ill just put it here
[email protected]

See my swap page.
Im waiting on more lavander starts till I know it worked from the 3 that got some . I dont have new blooms yet but when I do I can offer more dried.
Muppets treasure Island, bridgete jones and both matrixs moves are gone Ill try to get a new pic soon.
If your local or at least close enough for a drive I can offer sevral chicks. Mixed , d ullces, a couple serama , a norwigian , and 2 sweedish flower hen chicks

Offer up!

Im not shure my messages are working so Ill just put it here
[email protected]

See my swap page.
Im waiting on more lavander starts till I know it worked from the 3 that got some . I dont have new blooms yet but when I do I can offer more dried.
Muppets treasure Island, bridgete jones and both matrixs moves are gone Ill try to get a new pic soon.
If your local or at least close enough for a drive I can offer sevral chicks. Mixed , d ullces, a couple serama , a norwigian , and 2 sweedish flower hen chicks
Where are you...

My bathtub is calling me then I will try to get some new pictuers taken of a few new things but no idea when I will get the pics. Use to be able to text the picurs to my email and they got ther ein like 90 seconds now I have to use my email on my phone to send them to my email and they can take anywhere from five minutes to 48 hours -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom