What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine
Eggs avaiible right now are EE and Mottled Ancona, other breeds are not laying/broody.
big_smile.png
MINE...ancona

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/nsampsel2-swap

Last edited:
OK, Mine on whoever is up..(let's move this along)

see swap page

someone want to let me know what I mined, I didn't even look.

OK, Mine on whoever is up..(let's move this along)

see swap page

someone want to let me know what I mined, I didn't even look.

mine
please see swap page
If you are wanting eggs this is what I have for offer starting next week, got a cpl swaps, etc to send out:

6+ of any of these:
Orps- 6+ These are BBS black/lav splits. Will be mostly blues, or split black. My black hen is permanently broody I think, and my splash hen wants to be.
Ameraucanas- These are BBS, not getting many right now, could do a mix of Orps and these
Super blue egg layers- These are Minorca hens, white leghorn hens, with blue am roo
or a mix of all of the above.

Last edited:
mine
please see swap page
If you are wanting eggs this is what I have for offer starting next week, got a cpl swaps, etc to send out:

6+ of any of these:
Orps- 6+  These are BBS black/lav splits. Will be mostly blues, or split black. My black hen is permanently broody I think, and my splash hen wants to be.
Ameraucanas- These are BBS, not getting many right now, could do a mix of Orps and these
Super blue egg layers- These are Minorca hens, white leghorn hens, with blue am roo
or a mix of all of the above.

Would you be interested in swapping the red headed doll if I threw in something from my swap page, $12paypal, or burlap coffee bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom