It will probably be awesome!
Hey...the way my kids go thru soap...they will never know the difference
gig.gif

Mine....gimme the toddler-made soap
lau.gif

OFFER:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/nsampsel2-swap

mine

-I can do a medium prority box full of bags, they're most all flock bags, 2nd from the right with maybe a few of the scratch and chick feed on the left, i cleaned them a while ago, folded them and put them in my closet.

- 6+ EE covered by a wheaten am roo, they are pink or green eggs, so the chicks will lay blue or green eggs. there are also 2 leghorns with the roo, so those will probably lay blue eggs and can include a couple wheaten ameraucana eggs, i have 1 hen in there too. You can let me know your preference.

-$12 Paypal

- I have 2 yards of this chicken fabric, i'm putting 2 shots in because the flsh shows more details on the chickens but it washed out the yellow/cream color.

-A DVD copy of The Hunger Games, bought it on a whim and watched it once. Its comes with an extras dvd and a digital copy i never used. The cardboard sleeve is in good condition, maybe a little shelfware on the corners

Last edited:
on a side note, does anyone know how I can find my swap page? I haven't changed anything on it since february or seen it since then and i can't seem to find it.

Mine! (I'll save you some postage!)

Offer: see swap page link in sig.

UncleTommy: Your swap page link is on the WYGS Member Swap Page links page. That link is down in my sig, too.

Last edited:
Mine! (I'll save you some postage!)

Offer: see swap page link in sig.

UncleTommy: Your swap page link is on the WYGS Member Swap Page links page. That link is down in my sig, too.
hooray! I thought you might be claiming this, eventually. The fabric was something my sister had, she has bins of fabric because she and her daughter recently started quilting. They made me this for my birthday:

I bake a lot of cupcakes, like a lot...

thanks for the swap page link

I would like to take you up on your offer, and get an asst. of any of your eggs, but my bators are all committed atm. One of which has some of those wheaten ams cookin right now!

Current offer:

Mine
No wheaten Ameraucana eggs right now. :(
Swap is in my siggy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom