What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine, don't really know how this works but I'm interested in: Mix of 6+ purebred eggs from Silkie/Si22le, Cochin bantam, or OEG Bantam

I have Knitting and Crocheting supplies, including knitting needles, instruction books, yarn, hooks. PM me and we'll arrange a medium flat rate box full of goodies.

Mine, don't really know how this works but I'm interested in: Mix of 6+ purebred eggs from Silkie/Si22le, Cochin bantam, or OEG Bantam

I have Knitting and Crocheting supplies, including knitting needles, instruction books, yarn, hooks. PM me and we'll arrange a medium flat rate box full of goodies.
Pm the person you claim from with your shipping info, post what you are offering, after someone claims your offer they PM you with shipping info & you ship with a delivery confirmation number which you send to the person you ship to.

Mine! Welcome to the swap!
frow.gif
WARNING: this can be addictive! You are doing great so far.
highfive.gif
Just surprise me with what you put in the box. My kids are beginning knitters. They haven't done any crochet as of yet, but I am sure they can learn! I'll Pm you my address.

Here are instructions (Thanks to Stuck in the Coop!) for making a swap page if you choose to do so:

**How to create a Member's Page on the New BYC**
tutorial pics
(4 photos)

Here is a link to other members swap pages for ideas:

WYGS member swap page links

Last edited:
Current offer: See swap page - link in sig.

I can also offer a Regional Rate Box A box of asst. feathers - many colors, types and sizes. I will try to find some of the Royal Palm turkey feathers (no tails, though, those are pretty rough) to put in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom