What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine. See my swap page I can do 6 eggs to ship out next week. Whats laying now are paint silkies - there are 2 in that pen that have won BV, Splash silkie eggs the roo won first in BV, BR turkey eggs (only 4 of these), sizzle eggs or JB quail eggs. If your looking for something interesting I have 2 black orp and 1 lav orp hens with a grey silkie roo. I could do 6 of those also. Or I can do a mix.

Mine on BO eggs in Spring!! LoL ill take these at a later date when you ship my other eggs...or if you can fit in one big box with all of them for one big Roosterlane hatchathon! Yah!
My offer
Tupperware hamburger press and two new tupperware bowls...you know those accordian ones...
748fa974c4a6fd1a6eea64ecb25c44fc.jpg

Brand new still in plastic wrap in beat up box I forgot I bought and packed away for the last 5 years...ice cream cookie sandwhich maker
a586c109d844e71959f676cc439e4af4.jpg

Mini bread pan silicone and silicone matt...used
a8771875a59ee29933854e1eb7b13b25.jpg

14 antique Ball canning jar lids...only
5be64c4e7ad1e64b8809eaddafd05b54.jpg

Chicken book...
8a80b3c74e475c37b8f9c77bb7fa8f49.jpg

CRAP I TOOK TOO LONG;( nvmd

Mine. See my swap page I can do 6 eggs to ship out next week. Whats laying now are paint silkies - there are 2 in that pen that have won BV, Splash silkie eggs the roo won first in BV, BR turkey eggs (only 4 of these), sizzle eggs or JB quail eggs. If your looking for something interesting I have 2 black orp and 1 lav orp hens with a grey silkie roo. I could do 6 of those also. Or I can do a mix.

I thought paint was not an acceptable variety in silkies according to APA? Has the standard changed?

I thought paint was not an acceptable variety in silkies according to APA? Has the standard changed?
They judged them by color and my roo got first place in that color variety. All the silkies I brought got first except one and she got second. She had an extra toe is why. I thought she would get disqualified but she didn't. He is an apa certified judge. Paint isn't a standard color...........yet. He actually won twice, first place in both shows. The first show wasn't judged by a certified judge but the second one was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom