What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: MINE

OFFER:

6+ Cochin bantam, Old English Game Bantam, Silkie/Si22les (all pure, Hen's Choice)

OR

6+ Hen's Choice ALL PENS (could include list from above plus Easter Egger/Olive Egger/Chocolate Egger bantam & Large Fowl, Runner Ducks, Call Ducks &/or Runner over Rouen & Pekin hens)

Or see my swap page

Last edited:
Hi Swappers. From time to time I like to post a reminder of the rules.

Per the rules: Hatching eggs should be sent within a week.

When items are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email or PM to the swappee to let them know that the item is on its way. All items must be shipped with tracking # and please email or PM that information to the swappee. Items other than hatching eggs should be sent within 2-3 days. Hatching eggs should be sent within a week. If you cannot meet this timeline keep in contact with your swappee so they are aware why you cant ship.

We have bent the rule somewhat as long as the person offering the eggs states in their offer that the eggs will not be sent within the week as stated in the rules. I think most people have been good about this, however if you are not able to ship your eggs within the week and you know it when you offer your eggs make sure you put that in your offer.

We all know also that sometimes we offer eggs with the best intentions to mail within the week and the hens stop laying. In this case, please let the person know what is going on and keep in touch every week or two. This is where I get the most emails from about the swap.

Please respond to your PMs in a timely manner when someone is asking about their swap item. On the other hand, if you have not received a response back about your swap item, please give the person a couple of days as some people do not get on BYC daily and some do not get email updates of their PMs.

The key to this swap working smoothly is COMMUNICATION.

Thanks everyone and Happy continued swapping.

Last edited:
caf.gif

Current offer
smile.png

MINE

OFFER:

6+ Cochin bantam, Old English Game Bantam, Silkie/Si22les (all pure, Hen's Choice)

OR

6+ Hen's Choice ALL PENS (could include list from above plus Easter Egger/Olive Egger/Chocolate Egger bantam & Large Fowl, Runner Ducks, Call Ducks &/or Runner over Rouen & Pekin hens)

Or see my swap page

Mine - Mary Kay

Swap page in siggy - no eggs right now unless you want a hen's choice of BCM, Welsummer and EEs (there are a few of them laying but not enough of each to send just one type)

*I added a few more things to my swap page

Last edited:
Mine...
Sending out my swap package after work.. hope its okay that I go ahead and claim (chicken timer and spoonrest)

2 Hand knitted Carousel mini chickens + Mystery Items

Last edited:
Mine...
Sending out my swap package after work.. hope its okay that I go ahead and claim (chicken timer and spoonrest)

2 Hand knitted Carousel mini chickens (picture on my swap page)

Not sure how to add swap page to profile. Can someone help me?
Go to your Profile Page. Down near the bottom in the section called Your Forum Signature, select "Edit Signature" (to the right). Copy the the address to your swap page and paste it into your signature. Or, if you want you can type something like "My Swap Page" and then select the hyperlink button in the menu (looks like an earth with a link-thingy on it - says Link when you hover the mouse over it.) and paste your swap page link in the pop-up box that comes up. Then hit the submit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom