What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat

Looks like everyone is taking a nap or has run out of swaps.

Current Offer

Swap page or

Shipment Spring 2013

12+ guinea eggs – Multi colored flock – Lavender, Purple, Pearl, Violet, Coral Blue,
Sky Blue, Powder Blue, Chocolate, Buff Dundotte. I will have a lot more Chocolates, Violets, & Buff Dundotte from this year’s keets that will join the flock and be laying next year. There will be mostly Chocolate, Lavenders, & Blues, then around equal numbers of Purple, Pearl, Buff Dundotte, & Violet. There will be around 80-90 guineas running around when I let the youngsters join the rest in a few weeks. I have had great reports of super hatches with these guinea eggs over the last couple of years.

6+ Super Orpington Hatching Eggs Assortment – BBS Orpington (Some 100% English, part English and my best American), Lavender Orpingtons (Some full & part English, and some American), White Orpingtons (Hinkjc & Sandhill), Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, Black Orpingtons (Pure 100% English) My choice on whomever is laying at the time of shipment. You will not be disappointed.

3+ Goose Eggs – Once again my choice of whomever is laying. They will be pure breeds from: Pilgrim, Americans (Buff, Lavender, & Blue), Giant Dewlap African, or Sebastopols (White, Blue, Splash, there are two with Buff in their background). I only have a quad of Pilgrims with a yearling gander so likely would be from the other breeds unless the little guy surprises me. I always check fertility before shipping any eggs.

I have been drooling as you know I want some of yours... i have to wait until tomorrow.
hit.gif

Nat

Looks like everyone is taking a nap or has run out of swaps.

Current Offer

Swap page or

Shipment Spring 2013

12+ guinea eggs – Multi colored flock – Lavender, Purple, Pearl, Violet, Coral Blue,
Sky Blue, Powder Blue, Chocolate, Buff Dundotte. I will have a lot more Chocolates, Violets, & Buff Dundotte from this year’s keets that will join the flock and be laying next year. There will be mostly Chocolate, Lavenders, & Blues, then around equal numbers of Purple, Pearl, Buff Dundotte, & Violet. There will be around 80-90 guineas running around when I let the youngsters join the rest in a few weeks. I have had great reports of super hatches with these guinea eggs over the last couple of years.

6+ Super Orpington Hatching Eggs Assortment – BBS Orpington (Some 100% English, part English and my best American), Lavender Orpingtons (Some full & part English, and some American), White Orpingtons (Hinkjc & Sandhill), Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, Black Orpingtons (Pure 100% English) My choice on whomever is laying at the time of shipment. You will not be disappointed.

3+ Goose Eggs – Once again my choice of whomever is laying. They will be pure breeds from: Pilgrim, Americans (Buff, Lavender, & Blue), Giant Dewlap African, or Sebastopols (White, Blue, Splash, there are two with Buff in their background). I only have a quad of Pilgrims with a yearling gander so likely would be from the other breeds unless the little guy surprises me. I always check fertility before shipping any eggs.

So sorry Natalie and Susan but Mine

Offer
6+ Olive Eggers/Easter Eggers to ship Tuesday

The other offers will be able to ship Saturday
6+ Iowa Blue

Or

6+ BBS Cochin

Or

Make you own 6+ (you need at least 2 breeds)

LF Black Langshan
Bantam Langshan (Black split to white over split and white)
Sizzle
Bantam Black Wyandotte
Icelandic
RC RIR (Underwood line)

Last edited:
current offer:
So sorry Natalie and Susan but Mine
Offer
6+ Olive Eggers/Easter Eggers to ship Tuesday
The other offers will be able to ship Saturday
6+ Iowa Blue
Or
6+ BBS Cochin
Or
Make you own 6+ (you need at least 2 breeds)
LF Black Langshan
Bantam Langshan (Black split to white over split and white)
Sizzle
Bantam Black Wyandotte
Icelandic
RC RIR (Underwood line)

I can't wait to see what my orp silkie mix end up like from you...I bet they will be cute!
M.J. always puts out beautiful babies and the orp hens are very healthy and pretty also so it should be a good mix. I don't hatch the eggs myself. My orps make us breakfast, dessert. and whatever we make with eggs. They're nice big friendly girls and M.J. is a real ham so your chicks have a good chance at having a good temperment also. If that sort of thing is passed down. I would love to see what they turn out looking like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom