What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to do a little fun thing for the next several weeks until Christmas.

Every week I have chosen a number. When we get to that number of swaps that person will get a special gift from me. If the number of swaps in any week does not get to my preselected number then the last swap of the week - Saturday night at 11:59 Mountain Time will get the gift. If I take a swap and I am the preselected number it will go to the next person.

Spring shipping, however some may be available before Spring and I will give you the option of taking them when available or waiting.

Week 1 - 6 hatching eggs from my Orpingtons-could include BBS, White, Golden Laced, Lemon Cuckoo, Black, or if you want Project Birchen, Crele, Wheaten, or Lemon Blue. I will try to give you whichever color you want.

Week 2 - 6 Cream Legbar hatching eggs

Week 3 – 6 Turkey eggs – could be White Holland, Black winged Bronze, Slate, Red Bourbon, Blue Palm, Chocolate Palm, Royal Palm – They will be pure breed eggs as the turkey breeds will be separated. Will try to fill with the breed of your choice.

Week 4 – 6 Rhodebar

Week 5 – Take two from the following 6 chicken or 6 turkey, or 6 duck hatching eggs, or 12 guinea eggs from any of the breeds we raise. I will be able to do two different breeds of chickens for those that don’t raise other poultry.

Have fun.
big_smile.png

I just updated my page with a HD clock and a dog sweater, will add more later on, gotta get some sleep.

I will start of the week.

Mine on the wafer cake pan and silicone

see swap page
smile.png

Last edited:

Every week I have chosen a number. When we get to that number of swaps that person will get a special gift from me. If the number of swaps in any week does not get to my preselected number then the last swap of the week - Saturday night at 11:59 Mountain Time will get the gift. If I take a swap and I am the preselected number it will go to the next person.

Spring shipping, however some may be available before Spring and I will give you the option of taking them when available or waiting.

Week 1 - 6 hatching eggs from my Orpingtons-could include BBS, White, Golden Laced, Lemon Cuckoo, Black, or if you want Project Birchen, Crele, Wheaten, or Lemon Blue. I will try to give you whichever color you want.

Week 3 – 6 Turkey eggs – could be White Holland, Black winged Bronze, Slate, Red Bourbon, Blue Palm, Chocolate Palm, Royal Palm – They will be pure breed eggs as the turkey breeds will be separated. Will try to fill with the breed of your choice.

Week 4 – 6 Rhodebar

Week 5 – Take two from the following 6 chicken or 6 turkey, or 6 duck hatching eggs, or 12 guinea eggs from any of the breeds we raise. I will be able to do two different breeds of chickens for those that don’t raise other poultry.

Have fun.
big_smile.png

Ok, that sounds great, but what kinds of ducks do you have?

Week 4 – 6 Rhodebar

Have fun.
big_smile.png

woot.gif
I just love all of these prize contests going on!!!

Is this the current offer?
Mine

Offer: Swap page in signature

I've added a couple more things and will add some more in the morning if needed.

Last edited:
Mine - Holiday Transfer book

Offer

swap page

or

6 hen's choice - Currently laying Cream Legbar, Golden Laced Orpington, & Birchen project Orpingtons. I should have more pure eggs in a couple of weeks since I put most of the chickens back into their breeding pens last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom