Favorite Bantam Breed:

Seramas!!

My 2 favorite Boys!!!

21433_103_1983.jpg

21433_103_1976.jpg

and my favortite girl....

21433_dsci0613.jpg

Favorite Standard breed:

Would be Speckled Sussex or Dark Cornish!
big_smile.png

I love Buff Orpingtons. excellent egg size and a good amount of them too!! some light brown to medium brownish. good heavy hardy birds! can't go wrong w/ em'

Last edited:
Faverolles by far I have owned lots of other breeds to but now I am just down to Bantam Salmon and Blue Salmon faverolles. They are docile, great winter layers, feed efficient, beautiful, and just all around wonderful birds.

Here is my cockeral
4305_p1080246.jpg

Blue salmon pullet
4305_p1080118.jpg

4305_p1080275.jpg

Salmon pullet
4305_p1080265.jpg

I always change my mind but at the moment it is pekins so tame and good looking

Seramas are my first favorite! I love their teeny-tiny size, sweet and mellow personalities, wide variety of colors, and I just think they're fantastic birds.
smile.png
So cute.

My close second favorite is OEGBs, though--again, I like the small size and variety of colors, but I also just love their spunky, curious, and vivacious personalities. Also, I really like their shape and how they move. It's hard to describe exactly why!

d'anvers, phoenix, and houdans. I just love the look and dispositions of all of them, they're gorgeous in my eye!
click my website link, 280 pics of them on it

Last edited:
I love my bantam Ameraucana's. They are sweet and smart, and very hardy in our cold weather. Plus the kids love the blue eggs !!
this is a pic of my daughter and her little rooster. He follows her every where. She brings him in the house and watchs TV with him, they have even taken naps on the couch together.
12879_meganandlance.jpg

Back
Top Bottom