Quote:
DON'T HAVE TO BE RUBBING IT IN...
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

I PERSONALLY THINK WE DID SO POORLY, BAD SPORTSMANSHIP AT SOME POINTS BUT THAT JUST SIMPLY MEANS THE SAINTS GOT IT OFF EASY...
hu.gif

Yea right
lau.gif

Saints has a who-dat whuppin for all comers
old.gif

And I was so looking forward to playing the Chargers in the Playoffs. We could've watched the game together, Tommy. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.
sad.png

Quote:
DON'T HAVE TO BE RUBBING IT IN...
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

I PERSONALLY THINK WE DID SO POORLY, BAD SPORTSMANSHIP AT SOME POINTS BUT THAT JUST SIMPLY MEANS THE SAINTS GOT IT OFF EASY...
hu.gif

Yea right
lau.gif

Saints has a who-dat whuppin for all comers
old.gif

LOL
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

The way Chargers played last night, your are right, the so called "Who Dat" would have had a higher chance @ winning the Super Bowl but NOPE!!!...they gotta really bust out luck to first win the Vikings THEN give it ALL they've got to win the Colts. Common sence...it takes more than just 1 year of winning streaks to win the Super Bowl or to even be "Super Bowl" quality. Last 5 years, the Saints did so poorly that they weren't even heard of while the Chargers, Colts, Patriots, etc. are heard about every year for their wonderful accomplishments...

I am not hating...its just reality. They are living their dream now...but its just still...a "dream"
hu.gif

Nevertheless, wish them the best of luck! Haha

- Tommy

Saints whooped butt...plain and simple...and well.....your chargers didn't....

Saying I am rubbing it in..maybe....BUT if I dish it out...I can also take it....and it seems like you can't...go back...read other posts where you were just ragging about the Saints....and saying how the Chargers are just so great...well...learn to take it....

Quote:
Mary,

Not rubbing it in nor am I dissing the Saints. Its just hard cold facts:

"Common sence...it takes more than just 1 year of winning streaks to win the Super Bowl or to even be "Super Bowl" quality. Last 5 years, the Saints did so poorly that they weren't even heard of while the Chargers, Colts, Patriots, etc. are heard about every year for their wonderful accomplishments..."

Just because they made it this year close to the Superbowl doesn't make them the best team in the world. Just like the Giants, they won the Superbowl a couple years back and look at them now, horrible as ever. Same thing goes for the Steelers who won the Superbowl last year, this year they did horrible as ever.

LUCK will only go on for so long...just so you know.

The TRUE team that has it in them but just need a little more luck and push would be the Pats, Colts, Chargers, Vikings, Jets, etc...but the Saints...not just yet. Like I said, 1 year of "yet to be determined" victory doesn't mean they are the best...

Quote:
Haha,

I see it in the better way. Keep living your dream and they will hurt you even more once the Colts take home the trophy or the Vikings defeat them next week. That is when I personally think we got it off easy
lau.gif
gig.gif

Have fun dreaming!
bun.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom