• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CayugaLover

The Duck Whisperer
7 Years
Aug 24, 2012
My own imagination. Beat that!
well, when i go in public, i think it's fun to look around and notice how many other people have red hair (like mine) this is a public place, and just for fun, what's your hair color? it'll be fun! (and besides, it only takes a moment to vote!)

My natural hair color is black but I've dyed and bleached my hair several different colors. It's fun mixing it up once in awhile.

I have absolutely no idea. It used to be blonde, then it went darker. Now it's not blonde anymore and it's not brown... mouse? I'm thinking of dying it, but I'm too lazy and I've got way too much hair.
lol.png

Sounds like a pretty color Sumi! I need to touch up mine but I'm too lazy as well
gig.gif

Brown with a weird blonde streak because it used to be green there. I'm just to lazy to buy bleach and more dye......
hide.gif
We have this wonderful scrubbing soap called "Sunlight" and we used to put that on our hair and sit in the sun to bleach it. It worked! As does lemon juice, but it dried my hair too much. Cheaper than salon highlights though... I'll probably need 2 bottled of dye for my head LOL

Brown with a weird blonde streak because it used to be green there. I'm just to lazy to buy bleach and more dye......:oops:  

We have this wonderful scrubbing soap called "Sunlight" and we used to put that on our hair and sit in the sun to bleach it. It worked! As does lemon juice, but it dried my hair too much. Cheaper than salon highlights though... I'll probably need 2 bottled of dye for my head LOL

I'll have to try it! I tried hydrogen peroxide once but it only made my hair about .00000000001 shades lighter. Me and my friend dyed our hair together once, and we used "Splat" bleach, but it hurt my scalp really bad. I don't even want to think what nasty stuff was in there. *shudders*

My DH said to rinse your hair in strong chamomile tea. Then leave it like that. More scalp friendly! BTW I love your avatar. Is that chicken's eyes really that big or did you photoshop it?

My DH said to rinse your hair in strong chamomile tea. Then leave it like that. More scalp friendly! BTW I love your avatar. Is that chicken's eyes really that big or did you photoshop it? 

That's just the way he was. This is the ONLY pic I have of him, ever. Except for one where he's under a bantam pile: they LOVED him. He was a sweetie........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom