Votes: 19 46.3%
  • grey/white

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • dyed hair

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair is brownish-blond. I don't think that it's a pretty color, and I wish that it would either lighten or darken. I'm supposed to be a brunette eventually.

Mine is jet black with a load of old age white showing through LOL

I Used to have lovely hair every time I had it cut the barber used to always comment on how smooth and thick it was

I think he cursed it as I am as white as a white leghorn now and only 31 years old

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Hawk....................
hugs.gif

I Used to have lovely hair every time I had it cut the barber used to always comment on how smooth and thick it was
I think he cursed it as I am as white as a white leghorn now and only 31 years old
I think it's stress
lol.png
I'm also in my 30's now, but I'm NOT telling you how far LOL. I'm dreading the first grey hairs....

I think it's stress :lol:  I'm also in my 30's now, but I'm NOT telling you how far LOL. I'm dreading the first grey hairs....

My dad looks like an old man now, with all his grey hairs. He's mid-thirties, but besides the nose-ring he looks and acts like he could be fifty. But the zits from being fry master (not fry cook lol) at their restaurant keep him young..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom