Where can i buy pigeons and doves at...

Hello Tammy, there are many options in the Oregon area, my boyfriend is an active member in the nbrc and we raise, tipplers, homers, birmingham rollers, and fan tails. If you look around the Internet you can find directories and people in your area. I know many people in our area that are always looking to spread the hobbie. Are you looking to fly them or just keep them as loft mates?

What breeds are you looking to get? /img/smilies/smile.png I believe I have a few extra ringneck doves, but I'll have to check. Some of mine look almost identical, so I haven't taken the time to see who makes up my new pairs and who is still single, haha. I sell my ringnecks for $10 each, plus shipping. The boxes are free if I still have some around here to use.

Hi,

I may be responding to an older post, but I have just been given three Tangerine male doves and am looking for either another one, or white female dove to breed for babies :) If you have any, or know of someone, would you please contact me - I'm in West Jefferson!!!!! It wouldn't be far to travel for pick-up! Thanks so much!

JJ

I will be looking to get about three-six pairs of pigeons, preferably utility kings and Lahore. I would love to have at least some Lahore because they look like they flew straight out of a Disney movie, and would be good for my citystead microfarm, especially on tour-days). :D I can't even find eggs for the Lahores though, and the pairs of Kings seem to be running around $75 per pair, which is too rich for my blood.

Thanks for the help. :)

Hello
I'm in ohio and have been looking for diamond doves for about two years now and was really hoping someone on here would know a place to get them. Right now I am looking at stromberg hatchery and the shipping is more exspensive than the birds. I hope someon can help and thanks in advance.

I'm in the same boat though my needs aren't as immediate. I'm interested in buying pigeons or doves for squabbing but for next year. Just trying to find local breeders or anyone close by. I have looked online and a lot of information on utility pigeons is outdated. Even the local pigeon association hasn't updated since 2004. I'm not looking to spend an excessive amount but I'm not expecting it to be cheap either. Anything of quality will be a bit pricey. Looking for kings, runts, Texan pioneers, or just large productive breeds. I just like knowing my options and covering all bases.

Back
Top Bottom