Where to purchase a breeder quality or exhibition quality Call duck?

Onemoreduck

Hatching
Sep 18, 2022
We lost my daughter’s pastel drake, and have his lonely hen left by herself. My girls show with FFA at the local stock shows, any suggestions on where to get another showable duck for her to be with? We are not looking to breed so I think a hen or drake would work. The hen is last years hatching so almost a year old. Would prefer to not ship but could if I had to! Most places seem to sell only pairs, and I am limited on how many I can have so would prefer to only get one. I live in DFW area but could drive a reasonable distance to pick one up. Any suggestions??

What is DFW area? I know of a single show drake for sale right now. Price is $110. Most people don't sell SQ singles.

What is DFW area? I know of a single show drake for sale right now. Price is $110. Most people don't sell SQ singles.
I know most people don’t sell singles, but I am limited to how many I can have, so I’m hoping to just buy one. I’m in Dallas, TX, willing to drive a reasonable distance!

@ColtHandorf you have any contacts down there?
If you can wait until the East Texas Poultry Trades Days, in Gilmer, TX there are some really nice Call breeders that show up there.
329240957_733524821673248_2196366848695312122_n.jpg

I know some people by sight, but not by name.

Back
Top Bottom