Who has Red crested red Polish besides me, I wanna see some pics. :)

Those are beautiful birds. I've been thinking on what to order the next time around. There are so many breeds that I want. I like these and I think they may have decided me on Ideal and the Red Crested Red Polish along with some of the Cream Brabanters.

Quote:
I have a couple of Gold laced Brabanters ( not from ideal) but they are so nice and they come up to me, they have the same personality like the polish.

Quote:
They do have black in their tails. Lots of black feathers get what is called a sheen on their feathers that makes them look green or purple at times, but they are still black.

But they are miles better in quality than I had suspected!
smile.png

Last edited:
Looks like a pair that I have here from my mixes with a red hen. I will take pictures of them tomorrow (if I can, they are in with some really flighty seramas).

What pretty babies!!!

I have a question here, I just picked up our Ideal babies this mornin (post office called me at 5:40 am) I had some dead chicks
sad.png
durn postal workers) anyway, I have some of the Polish and 2 are red with black lil tidbits through their back..tophat is red tho' ...then 2 are like a grey/blue with yellow top hats BUT the ones I'm trying to figure out are grey/blue with almost a salmon color tophat?? I wish I could get pic's to put on here gggrrrrrr..... my phone camera keeps flashing them out and all I get is a bright fluffball pic'

Ohh I am following this thread.... I can't wait to see how they turn out!

And Im bummed I can't see those pictures Sugar Sand Farm posted
hmm.png
I wonder why??

I got my little one from Shay20, wings look the same, the feathers on her crest are starting to come in.

Shay she was much the much lighter one, I'll be interested to see if that makes a difference in the long run....I love surprises, Thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom