Who has Red crested red Polish besides me, I wanna see some pics. :)

Quote:
what color is salmon? i am on a stump sorry.
Like a gray?

It's almost yellow/peach color...I think there is both a pullet and roo so I cant wait to see them grow

Quote:
what color is salmon? i am on a stump sorry.
Like a gray?

It's almost yellow/peach color...I think there is both a pullet and roo so I cant wait to see them grow

Hmmm not a silver, not a buff, not a splash, not a golden, not a red, not a tolbunt, not a white crested black, not a white, not a black crested white, could be still a white creted blue just with darker hats, i wish you could get pics , i would love to see them.

Quote:
I have standard White Crested Blues and Standard Splash. The Blues can produce Blue, Black and Splash. So far mine are producing Blues and Splash. I hatched these out last weekend and have more due tomorrow/Sunday. Reds....mmm, I'd LOVE to have Reds!!!
love.gif

41991_dscf2295.jpg

Quote:

Hmmm not a silver, not a buff, not a splash, not a golden, not a red, not a tolbunt, not a white crested black, not a white, not a black crested white, could be still a white creted blue just with darker hats, i wish you could get pics , i would love to see them.

I'm trying to send pic's to my photobucket acct right now ...not sure how good they are..also got an oddball chick in there that has me just totally lost too but not a polish it's just got a chestnut color face and dk brendling throughout the rest of it's body...

Lets see if this works

DSC00070.jpg

Can tell I've been out scratching the horse?? lol
I'll try and get some more added too...but see what I mean about it's tophat??

DSC00081.jpg

DSC000802.jpg

Any ideas on kind and colors they will be?? I think the red ones are the same as what you were talking about??
This one is called Sweetie
DSC00079.jpg

Last edited:
Yes same reds,
wink.png
white crested blacks , white crested blue in the back there i think.and a i belive that last one that you are holding is white crested blue

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom