Who here is into Photography?

all those into photography should check out this link too. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=253241

I
love taking pictures and I feel like I'm getting better at it. I'd love to take a class! Last year I bought a digital dive camera and got some great pictures. Its a Sealife reef master mini

18074_fishy.jpg
18074_turtle.jpg

Just last month we bought a digital SLR - Pentax K2000. I'm still learning all of its features, but I've been really pleased with the quality of the pictures so far

18074_easteregger.jpg
18074_bwsissy.jpg

Digital is great! I love being able to take lots and lots of pictures and seeing exactly what they look like. I used to hate waiting to get film developed!

I love taking and looking at photos!!!! wish I could put one of the bouncing similes here. The pics posted so far are great! I just upgraded this year to the canon5dmarkll. My 2 lens are a bit over the top since my main subject is a small 5 inch bird called a Eastern Painted Bunting (my avatar). Since the 100-400L I added a 600mmL last month, but that means no new lens for that camera for a quiet a while. My everyday camera I have about wore out over the years is my Sony f717, it does great close up shot of plants and bugs etc.. I also will use my hubbys fujifilm Z5fd which is a great little camera.

I love taking photography classes. They're always so informative. Like the other day, at a wildlife one, they told me always focus on a bird's eye. And it really has made a difference in my photography.

I don't think I can go a day without taking at least one pic. This time of the year is the best cause everything is so colorful and makes the photos pop. I just took these a few days ago.

74_img_6856.jpg

74_img_6834.jpg

74_img_6819.jpg

74_img_6884.jpg

74_img_6874.jpg

and my dog
74_img_6793.jpg

I have a Canon 30D that I love. Cameras are like Harleys, the camera is the cheap part after you add the accessories. I started out with a Minolta film camera and graduated up to a Canon Rebel, then a 10D, then a 30D. I'm really into lenses.

I took photography classes at my local community college, I shoot the occasion wedding and enter some of the local photography contests. I shoot just about every thing I can, the funny thing is that I have so much money into my equipment I'm reluctant to use it outside. I would rather use my older equipment outside.

The downside to being the family photographer is that I'm never in any of the pictures. Not that I think I'm special, but photos of family holidays should show everyone. Maybe someday I'll share my camera.

I love taking pictures, I don't have any good suggestions on cameras because all I use is my Samsung Digimax D53 5.0 mega pixels digital camera. It takes some pretty good shots though. I couldn't find my older pics, I thought I had them backed up before the reformat I did on my comp. but hubby ended up accidentally deleting them.
l_43f4a403bd6f721f8186a233b121586c.jpg

my nephew on his 1st birthday trip to the aquarium
l_004175313d0b41a9a3b1a8b31c1c3064.jpg

l_38e8405f656c42788786400db8573991.jpg

l_270a15f03fa1448694414ace9ebd6ebd.jpg

Snow last year
random001.jpg

random002.jpg

random003.jpg

random004.jpg

random005.jpg

random006.jpg

random007.jpg

random008.jpg

random009.jpg

random010.jpg

Oh, I love all these photos! I wish I could photograph well, but can not. I am a quilter, and I like to take photos and print them onto fabric and make them into quilts ... wall quilts, bed quilts, etc.

Back
Top Bottom