Who here is into Photography?

Unless you brand it.
Copyright laws and protection are confusing at best. All of your photos by default you have some degree of protection w/ copyright laws, but you can "watermark" them to make them harder to steal and less desireable to steal. I seldom fool w/ any of it I take pics for my enjoyment, have no commercial outlet for them and the ones I post the file size is so small there isn't much they can do if they do steal it. Not saying that is the best way of doing it, or anything b/c it is not. If I had any intention of pursuing any commercial line w/ my pics I would put more effort into "protecting" them.

Nice photos.
thumbsup.gif

Copyright laws and protection are confusing at best.  All of your photos by default you have some degree of protection w/ copyright laws, but you can "watermark" them to make them harder to steal and less desireable to steal.  I seldom fool w/ any of it I take pics for my enjoyment, have no commercial outlet for them and the ones I post the file size is so small there isn't much they can do if they do steal it.  Not saying that is the best way of doing it, or anything b/c it is not.  If I had any intention of pursuing any commercial line w/ my pics I would put more effort into "protecting" them.

Ok.

"Who here is into Photography?"

Me! I'm terribly great but I've been told I have a good eye. I have a Canon Rebel xTi 10.2 mp.

EDIT: Oops, I meant "not terribly great". Sorry if I sounded like a snob..

Last edited:
"Who here is into Photography?"

Me! I'm terribly great but I've been told I have a good eye. I have a Canon Rebel xTi 10.2 mp.

EDIT: Oops, I meant "not terribly great". Sorry if I sounded like a snob..
LOL, I saw that and wondered what you meant! But I don't think you sounded like a snob.

Back
Top Bottom