Who here is into Photography?

Nice pictures Funky feathers My favorites are the bird in the tree and the last silhouette picture with the house. I also really like the vibrant colors of the yellow flower photo!

@funkyfeathers , I like the mist and the last flower one, great depth of field in that one, cool composition.

@Fancychooklady , nice bird shots.

Just looked through the whole thread (all 184 pages of it) and am loving all of the pics.

I LOVE photography. I am taking a photography class this year and have gotten REALLY into it. I even went and spent all of my savings on a new (and very much improved) camera. (Which is unusual for me since I almost never spend my money.)

Anyways, just posting to subscribe!
wee.gif

Just looked through the whole thread (all 184 pages of it) and am loving all of the pics.

I LOVE photography. I am taking a photography class this year and have gotten REALLY into it. I even went and spent all of my savings on a new (and very much improved) camera. (Which is unusual for me since I almost never spend my money.)

Anyways, just posting to subscribe!
wee.gif

This thread used to be much more active several have stopped posting almost altogether, and several others are posting on other photography threads now, but welcome to the thread, and there are some very talented photographers here on byc, can't wait to see some of your work.

Back
Top Bottom