Who here is into Photography?

Hands down w/o a doubt my favorite is the boat w/ the wake.

I find the posts very distracting in most of the shots and think the best silhouettes are simple clean and impactful, but not quite a clean as the two w/o anything just the water and sky. If I were picking a second one it would be the second pic but w/ a crop, cropping out the small part of a post and that would put the horizon line at a more pleasing composition line. (if that make sense)

thumbsup.gif

OK, like this?

There is beauty everywhere all around us no matter where we are. Maybe not a cool bay like funky feathers has, but still beautiful.

Was driving down the road yesterday and saw a golden eagle and stopped to take pictures. Got a few shots of him.

I switched my camera to manual mode and set the shutter to 1/1000 just in case he flew off. Unfortunately he took off before I had time to set the aperture or ISO, so the pictures came out pretty dark. I ended up having to edit them afterwards to brighten them up a bit. Plus, I had to crop them since I don't have a very good telephoto lens (although I plan on getting one soon) so the pics were kind of blurry. Regardless, I was happy to get any pictures of him at all.

I was hoping to get a few more pictures over thanksgiving but didn't get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom