Who here is into Photography?

Pretty Delphinium!
love.gif

Cool shots everyone, Mountain peeps I especially love the hummer shots and Animalsrmylife, you can almost smell the salt air.

Thanks!

I recently came home from a wonderful vacation in Southern Cali! Here are a few of the many pictures I ended up taking.

Pacific Ocean from Newport Beach, CA (taken with Panoramic setting on camera)

While we were standing on the deck with other tourists & fishermen, a baby Seal decided to swim by and say "Hi!"
Baby Seal swimming towards docks

Baby Seal nearing dock

Long pathway to the main fisherman's dock

Pacific Ocean from Newport Beach shore

I was also able to take some pictures of the Waxing Crescent Moon and Venus on the night of July 18
Waxing Crescent Moon & Venus

Love the seals and moon!

I've been gone for a while and on a whim decided to come back. Holy frijoles, this thread has gotten huge! I just love how there are so many talented people out there with shared interests. Chickens and photography... Who knew they would go so well together?

On that note, anyone want to talk about how freaking powerful camera phones are now?? I took this on my iPhone!
ep.gif
I mean, look at the color that thing managed to capture. I honestly only use my DSLR for birding now. It's just so much easier to whip out my camera and snap a quick shot...

I've been gone for a while and on a whim decided to come back. Holy frijoles, this thread has gotten huge! I just love how there are so many talented people out there with shared interests. Chickens and photography... Who knew they would go so well together?

On that note, anyone want to talk about how freaking powerful camera phones are now?? I took this on my iPhone!
ep.gif
I mean, look at the color that thing managed to capture. I honestly only use my DSLR for birding now. It's just so much easier to whip out my camera and snap a quick shot...

I have never even been tempted to get an IPhone ......................................... until now! What is the phone?

LOL There's been talk on another site about how those camera phones take pictures pretty near to dslr's. I guess so until you go to enlarge them. There's someone here named Johnn who takes gorgeous pictures with a cell phone camera. I think he's on the Orps thread or Sussex thread.

Back
Top Bottom