Who here is into Photography?

Where did u get your astralorps

A hatchery called Dunlap Hatchery in Caldwell Idaho. I don't have a recent update on the pullets but I will need to get one soon. Most of the pullets look like they will be very good egg layers with wide hips. I can't wait for them to start laying to pick up my egg production.

@Birdrain92 , I especially love the peacock casting the shadow.

@MountainPeeps , I really like the water dripping from the pot, and the dog winking. Oh and the hummers, those aren't easy to get!!!!

Last edited:
@Birdrain92 , I especially love the peacock casting the shadow.

@MountainPeeps , I really like the water dripping from the pot, and the dog winking. Oh and the hummers, those aren't easy to get!!!!

Thank you! And yes, the water dripping, dog winking and hummingbirds were all very hard and lucky to get.

My peafowl are done molting so now I got a lot of feathers and some updated pictures on my colt Gunsmoke, along with a cute picture of a calf while I was out in the field I had to take a picture of.
195 train feathers.

Peafowl family, father, mother, two sons.

178 train feathers

My colt Gunsmoke has gone back to black and is beginning to get some white spots on his butt.

You can see the white spots better in this photo.

Got Milk?

A hatchery called Dunlap Hatchery in Caldwell Idaho. I don't have a recent update on the pullets but I will need to get one soon. Most of the pullets look like they will be very good egg layers with wide hips. I can't wait for them to start laying to pick up my egg production.

I'm thinking of getting some australorps from Dunlap as well. I'd love to know how they work out for you. How old are yours now or was this a recent picture of the little cuties? When do you expect them to start laying? You will be studying to be a vet? Good for you, Vet or no, you clearly have a way with animals! And Ice is one beautiful Peafowl. Gun Smoke is a fine looking colt, too!

I'm thinking of getting some australorps from Dunlap as well. I'd love to know how they work out for you. How old are yours now or was this a recent picture of the little cuties? When do you expect them to start laying? You will be studying to be a vet? Good for you, Vet or no, you clearly have a way with animals! And Ice is one beautiful Peafowl. Gun Smoke is a fine looking colt, too!

My pullets are 5 months will be 6 months November 13. I have 5 of the pullets laying out of 24 Black Australorp pullets. The rest should start laying in November, then I'll be able to start selling eggs again. I would love to study Veterinarian. Thank you! I just got my Indian Blue peafowl tame. I started working with them mid September, took a months work of practice to get them tame.
This is Colbolt, he's 5 years old. He just molted his train last month and is growing in his new train, that's why he looks so small.

I got Ice a girlfriend. She's a White peahen same age, her name is Snow. He's been trying to impress her recently.

Back
Top Bottom