Who here is into Photography?

Kassaundra, what a great shot! I tend to use photo edit programs quite sparingly unless I am going for something a little artsy. Made a couple of adjustments to mine last night, decided I didn't like them and went with the original shot, which I was just as pleased as pie with. Last night was actually the first time I captured some pics of the moon I was pleased with! Practice, practice, practice!
smile.png

Welcome Mandy!!! That's a great shot!
welcome-byc.gif

I really don't know my camera that well yet, so all I did was crank my exposure way high. Perhaps I'll have more time to play with it tonight. I bought an awesome book on really getting the most out of my nikon, but I lost it before I finished 20 pages, and I haven't ever taken any advanced classes...
he.gif

Great moon shots everyone. I am working tonight and we are clouded in now, it may clear tonight, but I'll still be working so none for me tonight, maybe tomorrow night.

I have just started with photography..I have a cannon rebel..I like it alot and use it all the time...I am still learning how to use all the diffrent modes and filters...
These are just a few of my favorite taken with my rebel..
81782_259.jpg

81782_502.jpg

81782_849.jpg

81782_081.jpg

81782_032.jpg

81782_042.jpg

so here is one of my 121 (literally) shots of the super moon.... not obsessed, i used about 10 different settings including black n white
smile.png

only about the 3rd picture I took so it isnt that great.
56502_dscf6026.jpg

This is a black and white I took, I think it makes the moon look magnificent
56502_dscf6052.jpg

ETA it was very very hazy, amazingly enough my camera is brilliant (and some times frustrating) enough to not show that, except in the form of slightly blurry edges around the moon.

Last edited:
Quote:
Nice shots and editing. That is the great thing about digital take as many as you want it is as easy as the delete button. No extra cost like w/ film.

Back
Top Bottom