Who here is into Photography?

Quote:
Thanks still learning..I think one of my favorite things to photograph are my chickens..I love the feather formations and the head on shots..I think my ladies and chicks think I am crazy but so far I have had the most fun with them!
clap.gif

Quote:
Nice shots and editing. That is the great thing about digital take as many as you want it is as easy as the delete button. No extra cost like w/ film.

No editing here Kassaundra. Straight out of the camera. They need a bit of tweeking though

Oh and thank you by the way
smile.png

Last edited:
missred, very nice shots! I was simply amazed as I shot it rising at the color changes it went through, figured no one would believe I didn't alter them!

Quote:
Yeah that is what happened with mine. I sat out there for about 45 minutes taking shot after shot, the colors changed depending on the haze over it. That is why it looks dark in the first picture, my camera tries not to catch the haze so it makes it look darker lol. I have some shots that are orange some that are just BRIGHT and some that are a deeper yellow not one pf my shots came out anywhere near the same

I am hoping to get home from work in time to get some good shots, I think my husband got some last night, w/ the telescope. But I won't know till I actually get home. It has been a long 36.

Last night when I shot I used the bracketing option just to be safe. I never used it before but was glad I did since at different points it seemed to have given me a couple of better shots.

My husband just bought me the Nikon D90 for a 10yr anniversary present. I am not sure what the hell I am doing.
lol.png
I have it set in the dummy mode right now, but even then it takes great pictures. I cant wait to do special effects with it.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom