Who here is into Photography?

Horses are fun to shoot!

403823324_BCHXt-M-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ladies the horse photos are awesome. I've always thought horses to be the epitome of grace and beauty and those photos show that nicely. Carol, love your shot!

Sue, your duotone of the rider leaning forward hugging the horse, and the horses' eyes closed is such a gentle, tender and most touching picture capturing the bond between horse and rider beautifully!

Thanks for sharing

You guys take some fantastic photos, I didn't go through every post but I went page by page and looked at the photos and I have to say there are some beautiful shots!!!

I take some photos, mostly of my collecting trips. I am not a good photographer, I just have good cameras and I get lucky from time to time. I have 3 different underwater cameras, 1 video and 2 still shot, but my problem is normally I am working underwater and all of the gear that I have to carry doesn't lend itself well to adding my large camera. That one has duel strobes and different lenses that can even be changed underwater, but the one I use most is a simple digital camera with a custom underwater case and I can just attach it to my gear on a leash and use it when I see something worth photographing.

Here are a some photos I have taken on work collecting trips:
P7240149.jpg

P7240144.jpg

P4150424.jpg

PA110551.jpg

P4030241.jpg

P7220075.jpg

This is one of the only photos of a live adult Bantam basslet, they live extremely deep and rarely come to within diving limits. This fish was taken on a collection trip in about 180 ft of water, the shallowest I have ever seen an adult and the photo has been published in a couple of different fish databases.
P9250472.jpg

These are some of the fish I have collected in my aquarium:
P8150391.jpg

P6270264.jpg

redstripecloseup.jpg

wrassebassheadshop.jpg

goldentailmoray.jpg

pottersangel.jpg

Quote:
Cool, all my fish shots are through aquarium glass. I especially like the white, yellow and black fish? looking thing and the crab.

Philter very nice shots. I'm not a great photographer, I too get lucky every once ina while. I can barely take photos on land, can't imagine trying to do it underwater! Neat that you got a shot of such a rare fish! Thanks for sharing!

I am going to be attending Nossi College of Art for Photography in 2012. I currently own a Canon Powershot s5 IS, I was about to get me a Canon Eos Rebel t3I before I lost my job... I love Wildlife and scenery more then anythign. but up to anything.

I took an on-line course last fall for photography and really enjoyed it. I'm sure you'll really enjoy your courses, good luck!

philter4, Those are some great shots. Makes me want to drag out the dive gear. I can't believe that I haven't gone YET this year.

I saw these two yesterday while I was out feeding the hoard. One is a little moth that was sleeping in the grass and the other I THINK is a juvenile wheel bug.

16250_image_26231.jpg

16250_image_26232.jpg

16250_image_26294.jpg

Back
Top Bottom