Who here is into Photography?

I have an obsolete Olympus Evolt e-500 and Won an Evolt e-510 through my husbands work.. I absolutely love the pictures it takes, but the main screen is probably one of the hardest to learn. once you get past that, you can do anything with any camera
smile.png

Thanks

I aimed to get back on the water alot more in 2010 but had some cartlidge in my chest that kept "popping" so I avoid the water for safety. This spring I wanted to get back out to do more with the Ospreys and Eagles but have been so busy (thankfully work is good) and this dang wet weather has kept me close to home. Nothing like being in a sneak boat, with $25k worth of gear and it starts raining!

Quote:
Mainly D3's, D2X's and a few D300's. I use my 300mm 2.8 a TON

801196159_jGRwY-O.jpg

903375268_QQfh3-O.jpg

Everyone should have a camera with them, you never know when and where a good subject will pop up!

958721436_Tat7y-L.jpg

I was stopped in a traffic jam in SC when these hans came to the edge of the highway. Your car is the BEST blind you could ever ask for!

1060856439_TGWTk-O.jpg

Two Creeks, awesome shots! all were great, but absolutely loved the dog playing!

Tom G also wonderful shots! Loved the hummingbird, so hard to capture without blur! Great job!

Back
Top Bottom