Who here is into Photography?

Quote:
Pretty!

Sorry I haven't been on lately to comment, but I've been really busy.

Anyway, I went to Grapefest last night (If any of you are in the DFW area, you should definitely go) and it was a blast! Lots of great photographers there, and it was really neat to talk to all of them and discuss lenses. Needless to say, I had a lot of lens-envy last night.
wink.png

Quote:
Love the first one especially, your house kitty sure does look like a lion! The Houston zoo (I think) is having a photo contest of house kitties that look like lions, you could soooo win, to bad it is free tickets to the Houston zoo, little hard to use in Australia.
lol.png

Quote:
Love the first one especially, your house kitty sure does look like a lion! The Houston zoo (I think) is having a photo contest of house kitties that look like lions, you could soooo win, to bad it is free tickets to the Houston zoo, little hard to use in Australia.
lol.png

Thank you! Haha, yeah, I don't think I would get a lot of use out of them.
smile.png

Was sitting outside in the beautiful weather today and took a few pictures of the chickens and 3 of my girls on the trampoline before my dh put the net up.

DSC_0047-1.jpg

Image5-4.jpg

Image6-4.jpg

Image7-3.jpg

Image8-3.jpg

Image12-2.jpg

Image13-2.jpg

just got a new camera this morning!
wee.gif
I had a Fuji S2000, I looked at the Sony CyberShot (the new one) but then I was like woo I dont think I can spend that much on myself... it was 198 something. Even with the 2% cash back, too much. So I looked at the newer version of my camera only to find that aside from it only being 14mp to the sonys 16mp it had all the same features and a bigger zoom with better macro so me being the macro fan that I am and all I got the Fuji S2940 (same as the S2950 but specially sold at walmart) I purchased it on the website and cose the pick up today option... when I picked it up the sticker price was 30 dollars MORE than what I paid PLUS I got 2% cash back using the bill me later option, so ROCK ON! I am in love with the panorama feature and it also has blink and smile recognition. A more advanced night tripod option and a bunch of other amazing features, not to mention a wide angle lense and 18X zoom... oh yeah... in love! lol

Havent gotten to play with it much yet since I just picked it up this morning but I cant wait!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom