Who here is into Photography?

Great photos Kass and Oldchick!
thumbsup.gif
I just love to see pics of the trees changing! Here in Florida we don't have the kind of dramatic changes everybody else seems to have. We go from green one day to brown and leafless the next! Bout the only change in color we have around here are the rain trees. They are solid green for most of the year then they have small yellow flowers that look like snow when they fall . Then they get these seed pods on them that are a yellow/pink color. The trees are BEAUTIFUL when they go to pod.

Rain tree seed pods:
16250_flowers_009_picnik.jpg

Well, I ran away again today!
hide.gif
Should have been doing house work but just could not make myself do it, so I went to Lake Eola instead.
This little guy was having so much fun taking a bath:
16250_eolanov_1952.jpg

16250_eolanov_2062.jpg

Common Moorhen:
16250_eolanov_2242.jpg

Haven't a clue yet what this little guy is:
16250_eolanov_26122.jpg

Wish me luck!

I am shooting a wedding tomorrow. First one in a couple of years, or more. Thankfully a very small, very private wedding of a friends daughter.

I have a second shooter-my guy, so less stress and the bride likes him already (he knows how to get her to smile extra pretty) and he has already taken some great photos of her and has the best camera for for the service, he is shooting her. I am shooting the groom for the service, he seems a bit quieter.

We are doing video too, last minute because an important family member is too ill to attend, means my best camera will be on the tripod for the service (Canon 7d) And a couple of lesser cameras set around the room to video tape from other angles or her arrival. Only so much 2 people can do. Thankfully my 40d is a great camera! And we can take posted photos with the 7d after.

Nice location, on a private beach (or in the beach house), hopefully the rain will miss the service and the sun will be diffused by the storm. (High noon at the beach)

Deep cleansing breath, it will be great!

It went well!

The sun was still an issue, even with the storm. But many wonderful photos, a beautiful service and happy event.

Wow...there are very nice photos here. I love to take pictures, here, there, anywhere and just about of anything. I always have my camera on hand or near by for special events, gatherings, functions and just on plain simple days. I joke and tell my DH & children that if the house was to catch on fire run and grab all the pictures. One of my desires & goals is to take a few photography classes. I have a Sony Cyber Shot,12X optical zoom with a 2.5 LCD monitor. I purchased it 5 yrs. ago when my family & I were going out to Montana

Run Chicken Run!
93893_dsc05567.jpg

My DD watching & supporting a fellow rider during a compettion this summer.
93893_dsc06011.jpg

Just a playing around shot
93893_dsc04611.jpg

Last edited:
I went to the Raptor Rehabilitation Center over the weekend and there were so many beautiful birds. It was hard to get some good shots of the birds because most were kept in a very shady spot. When they brought the birds into the sun then everybody was flocking around and it made for very busy and not very attractive photos. Had to crop these real close.

This bird needs no introduction:
16250_raptor_2_0941.jpg

16250_raptor_0381.jpg

Swallow Tailed Kite:
16250_raptor_108.jpg

Great Horned Owl:
16250_raptor_090.jpg

16250_raptor_12722.jpg

Barred Owl (I could not for the life of me get a clear/non-fuzzie shot of this guy):
16250_raptor_2_012.jpg

Red Tailed Hawk:
16250_raptor_0691.jpg

Barn Owl:
16250_raptor_063221.jpg

16250_raptor_2_177221.jpg

American Kestral:
16250_raptor_191111.jpg

And my all time favorite, the fastest animal in the world, the Peregrine Falcon:
16250_raptor_0011.jpg

16250_raptor_2_2491.jpg

16250_raptor_2_2771.jpg

Back
Top Bottom