Who here is into Photography?

My partner is a great photographer...and once we get some chicks I will have to post some photos on this thread asap!

Aw... you changed it! Now he just looks like a perfectly nice dog. I thought the other pic showed goofy personality. I hope you did not think I meant anything negative about your talent?
Don't worry. I was going through my camera and found a better one and I felt like my post was already too long, so I just switched that one out.

Me. *raises hand* I kinda suck though, I have only a crappy little camera and a desire to capture pretty scenes. Kassaundra, your flower pics are stunning! I could never take such great pictures. :p

Me. *raises hand* I kinda suck though, I have only a crappy little camera and a desire to capture pretty scenes. Kassaundra, your flower pics are stunning! I could never take such great pictures.
tongue.png

Thanks. Some of my flower pics are made from a point and shoot camera (my husbands work camera since it is small and easy to carry) Better, fancier equipment certainly is nice, but you can take stunning pics w/ any camera at any price point. I would suggest to work on the things you do have control over (a pricier camera may be completely out of the question) so work on perspective, and planning the shot for composition and light. If you don't have a post processing software, get one. If it's not in the budget there are several free ones out there, they make a big difference you would be suprised how many pics you see have some post processing work done to them, could be a subtle as a little light control, or as big as removing or moving objects in the photo, the sky is the limit w/ them. Really just like photography, post processing is an art form just takes desire, a point of view and practice.

Lovely photos everyone!
Stone_family3, I really like the color effects on your pictures. I wish I was any good at post-processing, but it's just not something I've been able to wrap my head around. It always turns out wrong. :/

Here's a pic anyway, though!

It's spring! Shiner seems to like it.

Back
Top Bottom