Open Contest Wildlife Photo Contest

Pics
Only 4 per member?
How about 4 per category?
Maybe next time could we have 4 per categories? Insects, reptiles, mammals, aquatic?
4 per member. This contest normally generates nearly 1000 entries as-is. That's a lot of work for the judges to curate and score, and we're also working other contests at the same time. We're a small crew of volunteers and only have so much time we can commit, unfortunately.

4 per member. This contest normally generates nearly 1000 entries as-is. That's a lot of work for the judges to curate and score, and we're also working other contests at the same time. We're a small crew of volunteers and only have so much time we can commit, unfortunately.
I hear ya...I just have so many nature pics on this phone it is crazy, close ups of foxes, hawks, etc. Don't know why I got hung up on insects lol
Oh I know why...just saw a bee diligently pollinating my blueberry blossoms for 20 min. & feeling grateful for blueberries 🫐

Not an entry.

IMG_2780.jpeg

Any idea what kind of bee that is pollinating my hyacinth?

I hope this picture counts, I took it 2 months with my iPhone when visiting a vast buffalo ranch in Oklahoma.

View attachment 3798520

Wow, that’s interesting.

I remember once I was driving in Jerome, Idaho, which is about 30 minutes from where I live. While I was driving, I looked to my right in a pasture, and I saw a buffalo. I told myself out loud, “Did I just see that?”

I turned around, and took another look. Sure enough, I was right. Of all places to see one, it had to be Jerome, Idaho. It was pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom