Wildlife Photography

I love photography! Always have, wildlife, people(really not good with those lol) and product photography. These are just a couple i have on my phone. All the others are on a hard drive i will have to find them soon!
1000129441.jpg
1000129442.jpg
1000129443.jpg

I loved seeing everyone's photos! They are all amazing and beautiful!

I love photography! Always have, wildlife, people(really not good with those lol) and product photography. These are just a couple i have on my phone. All the others are on a hard drive i will have to find them soon!
View attachment 3780210View attachment 3780212View attachment 3780213

I loved seeing everyone's photos! They are all amazing and beautiful!
Tell us about Ohoto #1, above, please? What is the critter peeking out, and what are the petals (?) that it is peeking out from? Thsnk you! Beautiful luna moth!

Lovely picture! There was a small flock of robins in my yard today. What beautiful little creatures!
My older sister used to “rescue” robins when we lived in Nebraska and we would feed them boiled egg and wet dog food before letting them go. Looking back now I can see they were fledglings just learning to fly on the ground when we found them 😂

My older sister used to “rescue” robins when we lived in Nebraska and we would feed them boiled egg and wet dog food before letting them go. Looking back now I can see they were fledglings just learning to fly on the ground when we found them 😂
It may not have been the "right" thing to do, but it certainly shows a level of kindness and compassion that's nice to see in children. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom