WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze' ₪UpDaTeD₪

Quote:
The problem with that is, the 'good ol' days' were back when we had a lot more roleplayers in WingClan. Louieandthecrew, Crazyaboutchickens, Duckluv, Chookies, ChickieBooBoo, Attack Chicken was online a lot more back then, etc...

Yeah
sad.png
I seen their names when I was reading through the pages. Where are all of them?

Louie left because she simply lost interest, Crazy slowly started appearing less and less in the roleplays for reasons unknown to me, Duckluv had a new baby brother and became very busy with him and life in general, Chookies got busy I guess, ChickieBooBoo decided to leave when some arguments came up, and Attack Chicken has been dealing with some really tough times.

In short; life happened.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah
sad.png

Louie left because she simply lost interest, Crazy slowly started appearing less and less in the roleplays for reasons unknown to me, Duckluv had a new baby brother and became very busy with him and life in general, Chookies got busy I guess, ChickieBooBoo decided to leave when some arguments came up, and Attack Chicken has been dealing with some really tough times.

In short; life happened.
sad.png

sad.png
I see, sad

Quote:
Yeah
sad.png

In short; life happened.
sad.png

The reasons are unknown to you because there aren't any. I'm still online as much as I used to be. The RP's just simply weren't as active anymore, and I slowed down with it, otherwise I'd be RP'ing like usual.
caf.gif

Quote:

In short; life happened.
sad.png

The reasons are unknown to you because there aren't any. I'm still online as much as I used to be. The RP's just simply weren't as active anymore, and I slowed down with it, otherwise I'd be RP'ing like usual.
caf.gif

Wow, Crazy; it's been a while! I missed you! How've you been?

Quote:
caf.gif

Wow, Crazy; it's been a while! I missed you! How've you been?

I've been okay; lurking. How about you?
smile.png

Quote:
Hey Spock! How are you today?

Fine, thanks, you?

Tiiiiiiiired.

How's the story looking? Nobody seems to be responding to it. I'm worried it's a bit weird.

Back
Top Bottom