WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze' ₪UpDaTeD₪

Quote:
Pepper furrowed a brow and finally called out, "Is there anyone that can help? I have an injured bird and little medical experience, and noone else will take him in." He simpered coyly up at the tree when he finally noticed the glint of the hen's beak and eyes, "I-uh-- ...come in peace," he chuckled humorlessly, watching her every move for any sign of harmful intent she might have.

Quote:
Caught you... Fust....
tongue.png

BOOOOOGIE!
barnie.gif
I swear, we're going to have to get more Middle Eastern pilots onto ya!
old.gif

... If only my fingers moved with the speed of a Middle Eastern plane. Sigh.

ray's two cents :

Suddenly, in the midst of the mind game being played, a small red shape dashed across in front of the two roosters and was soon gone, leaving only a small stirring of dust in the air.

Taken aback at first, Pepper took an uneasy pace backward and a brief glance around him for the strange thing that had sprinted off seemingly into oblivion.​

Last edited:
Quote:
Pepper furrowed a brow and finally called out, "Is there anyone that can help? I have an injured bird and little medical experience, and noone else will take him in." He simpered coyly up at the tree when he finally noticed the glint of the hen's beak and eyes, "I-uh-- ...come in peace," he chuckled humorlessly, watching her every move for any sign of harmful intent she might have.

Deciding she might aswell show herself, the hen swooped gracefully down from the tree, landing with a small thud in front of Pepper "And why should I help you?"

Quote:

Deciding she might aswell show herself, the hen swooped gracefully down from the tree, landing with a small thud in front of Pepper "And why should I help you?"

"Because--" he paused and sighed, glancing at his feet before meeting her eyes again, "Well, I guess I don't have much of a reason other than I don't want to simply let a bird become easy prey or something before my eyes. All he needs is shelter to recuperate in. It's snowing and cold outside; that's the last thing a bird with an injured joint needs."

Quote:
Taken aback at first, Pepper took an uneasy pace backward and a brief glance around him for the strange thing that had sprinted off seemingly into oblivion.

There was a small chuck in the nearby bushes. Before anyone had a chance to turn around, Redfern had placed a few herbs at Pepper's feet and was gone.

Quote:

"Because--" he paused and sighed, glancing at his feet before meeting her eyes again, "Well, I guess I don't have much of a reason other than I don't want to simply let a bird become easy prey or something before my eyes. All he needs is shelter to recuperate in. It's snowing and cold outside; that's the last thing a bird with an injured joint needs."

"What do you offer in return?" She replied slyly

Quote:

His face was blank but his eyes betrayed hidden indignance. This was a serious situation, and all she cared about was payment? Maybe he'd asked the wrong clan. "Of course you want some sort of payment," he said with slight sarcasm lacing his tone. "Well, did you have something in mind? I will see what I can do."

Quote:

His face was blank but his eyes betrayed hidden indignance. This was a serious situation, and all she cared about was payment? Maybe he'd asked the wrong clan. "Of course you want some sort of payment," he said with slight sarcasm lacing his tone. "Well, did you have something in mind? I will see what I can do."

"Immortality" She replied....
tongue.png
jk

"For now, lets just say you owe me a life" She looked directly into his eyes "Come with me"

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Taken aback at first, Pepper took an uneasy pace backward and a brief glance around him for the strange thing that had sprinted off seemingly into oblivion.

There was a small chuck in the nearby bushes. Before anyone had a chance to turn around, Redfern had placed a few herbs at Pepper's feet and was gone.​

When he took a step to follow the strange hen, he felt something soft on the ground under his foot and paused. "What's this?" he uttered to himself, painfully bending over to pick it up with the weight of the rooster on his back. He lifted the leaves into the filtered light to examine them. "Herbs?" he murmured thoughtfully, squinting at the nearby shrubs where he'd heard rustling earlier. "Uhm, thank you!" he called over his shoulder to nobody in particular, before falling back into stride with the hen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom