WINNER HAS BEEN CHOOSEN: Help me pick a farm name and win a 6 mon. GFM

Berry Egg-cellent Fruits
Eggs n Berries Farm
EGGR Farm (Everything Green n Garden Related) Farm
EGGR Acre
U of G. (University of Green)

My mind keeps coming back to this thread. Gotta stop, gotta stop, gotta stop. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.
smile.png

Oh the heck with it . . . . . . .

Me2U Farm
M&M Farm (Me and Mine)
Lookin'4More Farms
4U Farm
Farm 4 U
Farm Fresh Fowl
Yolk's On U Farm
Scratchin' Out a Livin' Farm

I had a heck of a time coming up with a farm name for my one acre, too. It took me forever! It will come to you and just "fit" what you want, I promise. In the meanwhile, I'm having a heck of a time thinking of names!
big_smile.png

Techinically a teensy weensy farm (like ours) is called a "Micro Farm". Could go with something tiny, like
Miniscule Farm
Teeny Tiny Farm
Microchasm Farm
Infinite Farms or Finite Farm
Itty Bitty Farm or Itty Biddy (hee hee, just kidding!) Farm
Atom or Atomic Farm

Havi, do you have any favorites or are you leaning towards a certain type of name? There are so many ways to go with this!

What about honoring a family member, like your grandparent or in the name, or your heritage, or a favorite pet, or your Roo? Or using a favorite tradition, inside joke, nickname, etc? That could make for a more whimsical & personal name.

Karma Farms
Green Acre ______ (Farm, Produce, Eggs, Orchard, Gardens)

I like that b/c it incorporates your size, "green" for simplicity/natural, and you can use the latter term appropriately "Green Acre Eggs" on your cartons, if you do a farmer's market later, then using the other things "Green Acre Produce"

There are some really great names in here! There are a few I am learning toward, but its going to be really hard to pick just one. I might have to have a runner up or two and give them something as well. Everybody has went above and beyond what I thought I would get. Thanks for everyones help! I wonder if having it until the 15th is too long? I didnt think I would get sooo many responses.

LA~Poulet :

Havi, do you have any favorites or are you leaning towards a certain type of name? There are so many ways to go with this!

What about honoring a family member, like your grandparent or in the name, or your heritage, or a favorite pet, or your Roo? Or using a favorite tradition, inside joke, nickname, etc? That could make for a more whimsical & personal name.

Karma Farms
Green Acre ______ (Farm, Produce, Eggs, Orchard, Gardens)

I like that b/c it incorporates your size, "green" for simplicity/natural, and you can use the latter term appropriately "Green Acre Eggs" on your cartons, if you do a farmer's market later, then using the other things "Green Acre Produce"

The one nickname that followed me everywhere(Air Force Brat) I went was 'Hollywood' dont know why though. I even thought og Hollywood Farms, but I didnt think people would take that too serious, so I needed something else. I like your idea of having the GAE and then the GAP as well. One of the things I do plan on doing is going to the farmers market and selling a few things. Maybe even have a little stand here at the house. We live out in the country and there are a lot of farmers, but its mostly corn(for deer and other mixes) and then hay. Not to many people that have veggies/fruits and sell them.​

How about "La Petite Acre Farm"
or
"Crazy Acre Farm"
or
Organic Acre Farm

We named ours Meadow's Acre Farm (our daughter's name is Meadow).

It's been kind of fun reading everybody's ideas.
wee.gif
:weee

That could be really cute!

Hollywood Acre Eggs
Hollywood Acre Produce

I think Hollywood Acre sounds cute & catchy, and with "Acre" after it, it seems more like the Holly (tree) wood than Holly (celebrityville)wood.

smile.png

Funny Feathers Farm
(Or Funny Feather Farms)
Chuckling Chooks Farm
Chuckling Chicken Farm
(With just "The Chuckling Chicken" for use on egg cartons)
Happy Hen Farm
Happy Go Lucky Farm
Funny Bone Farms
Holly's Happy Hens (again, for egg cartons... and if you want you could even add "Holly's Happy Heritage Hens" for extra advertising!)

Good luck deciding!
-Lynda (of Foggy River Farm)

Back
Top Bottom