Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

OWIE! MLH doesn't matter if it's broke or not they won't do anything for it unless it's facing the wrong direction. Vic OK put some eggs under her and see what happens. I still don't know nuttin. I remember you talking about that fire. This kid is in his early 30's inherited the place from his deceased parents. He's been selling anything he can to continue to live there. Cat with a back hoe, various trailers, a couple of tractors and around 80 acres of land. Very anti goverment. Won't get a job because he has to give them his SS#. Rides his bike to the library to use the internet to read the constitution in dark clothes and comes home after sundown no reflectors or lights. Gonna be a grease spot on the highway one of these days. I know several people that have almost hit him not to mention the semi's. Has 4' of leaves and manure in a field for a garden that he's been building since I've lived here [11 years] but didn't transplant his maters until Sept. and won't waste the electric to water what seeds he does plant in a 4x10 spot out the acre that should be garden. Uses 5 gal pails from the eaves for his bath water. Hasn't rained much.
ep.gif
Donny says he could lube his tractor with the grease from his hair. No phone. Bought a harp because he likes harp music... couldn't play it but...... sold that too. Heats the house with a fire place ALL winter yet has to make wood during the winter for heat. Donny gave him some roo's for food and he starved them to death. He told Donny that he couldn't understand why they died he was giving them bread every couple of days.
somad.gif
I can understand getting back to "it" but he should honestly be in a group home. 10 or so years ago he quit the only job he's had at Copps warehouse to go to truck driving school. Never called Copps just didn't show up..ever again. Washed out of that. Went back to school to be a welder and amazed me by actually getting through it. He wanted to be an under water welder because they make big bucks. Seems there's not a lot of call for that round these parts. There see what you made me do! That's just a part of his saga. Other than this having a very productive day. Putting the first of the maters in the freezer shortly
ya.gif

Elaine, that is total BS! You need plenty of those farm signs planted all over! They let you have chickens in Chicago and New York for pete's sake, AND you can have roo's and butcher them...... these stupid yuppies should move back to their little gated communities and stay there......

And for all of you keep on putting out poisons; better watch your step and hope the lovely DNR and the Feds do not show up at your house.

Yep, I agree with you! I found it pretty interesting even though I disagreed with a lot of.

Elaine

Didn't anyone tell you about the *---- livin up there when you moved in? The ones movin to Wiscozee to get away from the law
lau.gif
?

idk Vicki those hens seem to have a mind of their own. Try your broody on a few golf balls and if she sets in there your good. Otherwise, maybe you can employ the duck.

Last edited:
OK--now I am ******! Just typed a whole bunch of stuff to Jim and lost it! It is definitely something with the shift key!

Terri O
Wow DrHa this guy sounds nuts
ep.gif
!

I know what you mean Cind I just clean the coop and my chickens are B***in for days! And I even put everything back where it was in the first place!
D.gif

Last edited:
Summer winding down, only a few quail eggs left in the incubator. Now just lots of extra birds to sell before winter. Ameraucanas, Marans, Spitzhaubens, Cochins. Also runner ducks and cayugas. Lots of roosters of course, but thats the way it goes, good quality, just get too many. Hope everyones summer and fall is going well too

I had my freedom rangers butchered today. They turned out pretty nice. I also butchered a two yr old lavender Orpington. He outweighs the meaties by far. He was a huge bird. Angiebubs, I gave him to the nail salon people. She seemed hesitant to take him. But he would be good for soup. If you get any feedback let me know.

Hi all! I was so tired when I got back from riding that I had to take a short nap! LOL! Felt really good too. Picked a few cukes, peppers and maters (sorry Cind) and make up a salad for dinner. I think I will have DH put a steak on the grill...maybe make a packet of potatoes too. MMMM!

So nothing new here at all. The horse ride was great except for having to jump start my truck. I think the battery must be gong...had to do it again to get it back into the driveway after unloading the horses. I am going to go to town now and take it and see if it goes...I have to pick up the rest of my feed and go to t he bank.

Guess I better get to it!
Terri O

Hello everyone!

Oh my, I had numerous pages to read and boy have you all been busy.

Not much happening here. DD is getting better from her allergic reaction and isn't itching too much. Her face still isn't back to 100% of its normal shape though.

DH decided to freeze up some tomatillos and peppers. He also thinks that our green beans might be done producing.

We are having eggplant parmesan and fried mashed potatoes. The house smells so good right now and I'm am getting really hungry.

ok, talked to my neighbor friend and she says TAKE the eggs from the crazy duck! So tonight I gave broody butt back her golf balls and she cuddled and stuffed them under her like a treasure!!! So tomorrow I am building her a broody box, getting the eggs and letting her have at it!

Back
Top Bottom