Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I think about a 50 degree drop here and couple inches snow. 72 for monday..gonna screw with the trees... i would not mind couple feet snow..uh ooooo i see some sad faces....could use some moisture...:D
I never thought about the trees. We have young fruit trees, about 7 years old that all started producing well last year, like peaches coming out our ears even. I sure hope these high/low temps don't wind up killing them!

I never thought about the trees. We have young fruit trees, about 7 years old that all started producing well last year, like peaches coming out our ears even. I sure hope these high/low temps don't wind up killing them!
We have 2 apple trees, one that e just planted last summer and one that is 4 years old. I sure hope all of our trees dont die.

Im worried my fruit trees go into flower to soon than get a freeze..yes temp swings can damage trees. depends on time year and cultivator, im no expert on the subject.

I had 2 peach trees and the fruit were smaller but just as good as peaches from down south. They were about 4 years old and flowering, leaves started turning brown and died in a month. planted 1 more and lived a year and died. gave up.
I love fresh peaches.

Back
Top Bottom