Wish me luck...please!

Quote:
I didn't recognize you with your new avatar. I really look forward to meeting you!!! I think it'll be a great show...it'll be a good learning experience if nothing else.

Edited to add: They changed the show from a 3 day to just a 2 day. Only Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:
Well I'm at the show and all set up. Hoping for a good day. It started off kinda crappy. First we had to get up at 4:30!!! Then DH is in his usual grumpy morning mood...the whole way to the show (2 hour drive). Then I get here and set everything up and had to spend $18 to rent an extra table. THEN my wireless internet card wouldn't connect and I need the internet to connect to paypal's virtual terminal for credit cards. Luckily my computer picked up a local wireless connection.

There's some really good booths here. All sorts of stuff. I'm going to try not to buy anything from anyone because I'm actually trying to MAKE money! LOL It's going to be hard not to go on a shopping spree.

Well I'm babbling. I'll probably check in throughout the day if I'm not to busy. The show starts in 1 hour and 7 minutes.
ya.gif

Where is this craft show?

Edited to add: Just went to your website and see you are in Fayetteville. Good luck! If you had been a bit closer, we'd have come by.

Last edited:
Quote:
Why aren't you out there with all the other shoppers? Going through Raleigh this morning was terrible! There were lines outside of every store and rush hour traffic at 5 in the morning!!!

Hey girl, I've been wondering where you've been! Best of luck at the show.
fl.gif

I'll be ordering from you soon!

We went to Biscuitville for breakfast so my wife could escape the kitchen. My brother was one of those folks in line at Circuit City on Capitol. I don't do that.

Good luck this weekend!

Good Luck southernchick!! But really you don't need luck when your soap is as wonderful as it is.

Have a properous day and have fun with it. You have a great personality and I know you will do well today!
wink.png

Quote:
I say it's to dag on cold to stand outside in a line just to finally get into a store that's over crowded and people elbowing you to get to the flat screen tv before you do. Not for me.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom