Won my first assorted Greenfire Farms auction! Woohoo!

May I ask are they straight run or confirmed females? I know some unusual breeds are difficult to sex while young so I was wondering. or does it depend on what you bid on?I know some rare breeds are only sold straight run so I was curious? They sure are cute♡♡♡ Congratulations!!
Most all of GFF are sold straight run.

Omg!! I won an assortment from greenfire farms too! Idk what I'll be receiving yet. I'm super excited!!

What breeds did you end up with?

Omg!! I won an assortment from greenfire farms too! Idk what I'll be receiving yet. I'm super excited!!

What breeds did you end up with?
Congrats! Hopefully you will have a shipping slip sent to you with the breeds on it. They raise so many beautiful birds who knows what will be in that box! It's much better than Christmas! I had three breeds in there- Light sussex, Barbezieux and Isbar.

Congrats! Hopefully you will have a shipping slip sent to you with the breeds on it. They raise so many beautiful birds who knows what will be in that box!   It's much better than Christmas!   I had three breeds in there-  Light sussex, Barbezieux and Isbar.
Hahaha, ok I just got an email, they will be shipped out on the 4th. Yay! I'll let you guys know what I got.

Wooooo! I picked up the chicks today!!! I was super excited!

I actually purchased two assortment. Lol

Here's what I got:
Malines
Svart hona or ayam cemani(can't tell yet)
Orust
I think white pavlovskaya
Some yellow chicks either; bresse, Niederrheiner, Sulmtaler wheaten,

I will update once they get older.

Wooooo! I picked up the chicks today!!! I was super excited!

I actually purchased two assortment. Lol

Here's what I got:
Malines
Svart hona or ayam cemani(can't tell yet)
Orust
I think white pavlovskaya
Some yellow chicks either; bresse, Niederrheiner, Sulmtaler wheaten,

I will update once they get older.
Congrats!!! Did they send you an e-mail with the shipping info? Sometimes they attach a copy of the shipping paperwork to it. It should say what is in your box. Occasionally they write it under the lid.
Sounds like you got a wonderful assortment!!! I won the SFHen auction. They showed up yesterday and are amazing!

HA! I didn't even look. Ok so this is what I ended up getting.

Isbar, lemon fresian gulls, orust, light Sussex, black copper marans, malines, wheaten sulmtaler, Swedish black hen, white pavlovskaya.

I'm in love with this assortment! Can't wait to seen them grow.

What a great assortment! I've tried for a few of their auctions and I keep getting out bid in the last few minutes. I will win one eventually. It's nice to hear they send such a nice assortment. I love the Swedish black hens and the Pavlovskaya.

What a great assortment! I've tried for a few of their auctions and I keep getting out bid in the last few minutes. I will win one eventually. It's nice to hear they send such a nice assortment. I love the Swedish black hens and the Pavlovskaya.

I got lucky on one assortment. My final bid was $135! Just keep looking. I Don't bid until the last minute. If price is too high, I'll wait for the next auction.

Back
Top Bottom