Won my first assorted Greenfire Farms auction! Woohoo!

What a great assortment! I've tried for a few of their auctions and I keep getting out bid in the last few minutes. I will win one eventually. It's nice to hear they send such a nice assortment. I love the Swedish black hens and the Pavlovskaya.
Right now is a great time to bid on their auctions. Being that they are having them regularly, the prices are better than they are in the winter time, when they are one of the few who still auction. :) I've been watching and their average auction price is right about $135-150 right now and their shipping is reasonable, too. And trust me, you will NOT be disappointed in what you get! :)

I won their assortment on Sunday!! The chicks shipped yesterday and are due here by 3. I'm so excited, it feels like Christmas. They emailed a packing slip and it looks like they sent a BUNCH of extras. I don't know what is in the assortment yet. I'll keep you posted!

I won their assortment on Sunday!! The chicks shipped yesterday and are due here by 3. I'm so excited, it feels like Christmas. They emailed a packing slip and it looks like they sent a BUNCH of extras. I don't know what is in the assortment yet. I'll keep you posted!

Yay!! Congrats!
Lol I think I was bidding against you. What was the final bid price? 141?

Final bid was $131. I got lucky! I almost missed the end of the auction as I got busy with the horses. Sorry if I was bidding against you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the next one!!

Haha, no it's totally cool!! I've already won 2 assortments. I'm glad you won!
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

Well the USPS had lost my chicks. :( They haven't tracked since last night and they did not make it to the PO today. So at the earliest, I will have them early tomorrow morning. IF they can get their *#%\ together and find them. I'm so bummed. Keep you fingers crossed that they find them and that they are all ok when I get them.

Well the USPS had lost my chicks. :( They haven't tracked since last night and they did not make it to the PO today. So at the earliest, I will have them early tomorrow morning. IF they can get their *#%\ together and find them. I'm so bummed. Keep you fingers crossed that they find them and that they are all ok when I get them.

It's weird, cuz that's what happened to me too! Chicks shipped on Monday, tracking said will be delivered by 3pm Tuesday. Didn't receive them until wedensday. Also I'm from California, all chicks arrived healthy except one that got stuck and died in the lil cup that holds the gel stuff.

Back
Top Bottom