Wormer help

Well I only had to give him the ivermectin because it had been 2 weeks since his vet appointment & his first dose. The next dose will be in another 2 weeks.

How much buttermilk mixed with the rice? Like a soupy consistency? Or just enough to make it a little more moist?

I added a few pics. One is of a poo while we had him out giving him his wormer. The other is of his comb, it looks redder in the picture than it does in person. And then the other is a pic of his bottom.
It would be best to put Nu-Stock on his legs to smother and kill scaly leg mites. It can be found in the equine section at a feed store. Shake the tube well and wear gloves when applying it. See pic below.
Soupy consistency with the boiled rice, make sure it's cooled so your rooster can eat it.

You need to wash off his rear end really well. If you dont, your rooster could end up with fly strike. As a matter of fact, check his rear end for maggots. It's possible you may have seen maggots in his feces instead of cecal worms.
View attachment 2732708
Okay, I will wash his bottom. I’ve never saw worms in his poo that I’m aware of. I’ve been trying to look at everyone’s poops when I’m down there. I will get some of that stuff for his legs. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom