Worms...AGAIN. Please help...I dont know what I can use now!

What in the world is "user friendly glitter"?????

I am supposed to follow my dog around the yard and watch for "User friendly glitter" ???? This is supposed to signal to me that my pooch is now successfully treated for all possible worms??? Because her poop pile glitters?????

Sorry, I needed a good laugh this morning......

The fenbendazole is not in it to treat gapeworms, the Ivermectin in the product treats that. Cappilaria gets wiped out with one dose of Fenbendazole, as does Whipworms in canines with Fenbendazole. All other worms it caims to treat takes 3 days of treatment to be effective.

This is misinformation. Any wormer given in a high enough dose given in 5 days of treatment will take care of gapeworm. One dose of fenbendazole will not treat capillary worms, 5 days dosing will take care of capillary worms. I know, I've dealt with them verified by a vet with fecal samples.

Warning to all! Please do your own research on the various worms that poultry get and figures out what worms you want to treat for, then buy a proper wormer that's sized for poultry, not dogs!

I mean no offense to the folks that developed the dog product being discussed, but IMNSHO, it doesn't have the right amount of medication per capsule to treat all the different sizes of poultry.

-Kathy

Last edited:
What in the world is "user friendly glitter"?????

I am supposed to follow my dog around the yard and watch for "User friendly glitter" ???? This is supposed to signal to me that my pooch is now successfully treated for all possible worms??? Because her poop pile glitters?????

Sorry, I needed a good laugh this morning......
Is that on their site?

-Kathy

@Eradicator I asked you how much I should give a 250 gram chicken and you still haven't answered that.

-Kathy

Last edited:
Actually, Worm Eradicator sounds like a decent product with the different types of wormers in it...except for worthless DE which is probably a filler. I might try it for my dog, but not my chickens.

Glitter is an indicator that the medicine has passed. It's the same stuff they used to give us in kindergarten and 100% safe. It's a nice touch on the product that many poeple appreciate.

Actually, Worm Eradicator sounds like a decent product with the different types of wormers in it...except for worthless DE which is probably a filler. I might try it for my dog, but not my chickens.
Probably okay for dogs, but I would talk to my vet before I used it.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom