Worms...AGAIN. Please help...I dont know what I can use now!

Glitter is an indicator that the medicine has passed. It's the same stuff they used to give us in kindergarten and 100% safe. It's a nice touch on the product that many poeple appreciate.

I am sorry, I simply fail to see reasoning behind putting even harmless glitter in a worming pill for dogs. However, thinking about finding poo in my yard that glittered, made me smile.

I agree, I would have to talk to my dog's vet before using it.

Diatomaceous Earth is not worthless. It has it's place in this product by injuring the worm in the digestive tract as it passes them, while the other chemical ingredients do what they do to dislodge them.

If I wanted to use all four wormers at the same time I would use both of these:
Quote:
Quote:
TRIFEN PLUS
TABS
Broad spectrum dewormer residual effect
ARANDA, SA de CV, LABORATORIES
FORMULA:

Each tablet contains:
Abamectin

0.2 mg
Albendazole

30 mg
Excipient cbp 1 tablet.​

PURPOSE:
Poultry combat.
INDICATIONS:

To treat infections caused by gastroenteric parasites including roundworms and tapeworms (Heterakis gallinae and H. gallinarum, Raillietina spp, Ascaridia galli, Syngamus trachea and brushed obsignata).
Treatment of mite infestations as Coruco Ornithonyssus silviarum and lice as Columbicola columbae.

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:

DOSE:
Birds of combat: 1 tablet per kg.
ADMINISTRATION: Oral.

WARNINGS:

If birds are to be used for human consumption, discontinue treatment 30 days before. Do not administer to hens in production. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is exclusively veterinary use. Consult your veterinarian. Its sale requires a prescription.
PRESENTATIONS:

Bottles with 25, 50 and 100 tablets.

-Kathy

Diatomaceous Earth is not worthless. It has it's place in this product by injuring the worm in the digestive tract as it passes them, while the other chemical ingredients do what they do to dislodge them.

DE is ineffective when wet, just like inside the chickens innards. The chemical wormers kill the worms, not the DE. Otherwise the chemical wormers wouldnt be needed.

250 grams is to small for this product. Your chicken should weigh at least 4 pounds for a small sized capsule.
That should be listed on the site, 'cause there are many people that have small birds that need worming. Heck, a very large percentage of mine are under well 1kg.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom