Wow.

AnimalsComeFirst

Songster
8 Years
Jun 6, 2011
Hugging a Chicken
I just gotta show you guys these pictures I got of my chickens today - I truly am in shock of how well they came out!

Those last 2 pictures I am extremely happy about because Nellie and Lucy never let me get a clear shot of their faces - this is me right now:
ya.gif

Were you crawling around on the ground taking pictures of your chickens?
lol.png

Good shots! And I see Gloria is being very consistent with her opinion of photography.

Were you crawling around on the ground taking pictures of your chickens?
lol.png

Good shots! And I see Gloria is being very consistent with her opinion of photography.

Of course... I wasn't.... crawling...on... the ground.... only a crazy person would do that....
lol.png

Yup, I think Gloria doesn't approve of me crawling on the.... I mean, in her face with the camera so often!
tongue.png

Of course... I wasn't.... crawling...on... the ground.... only a crazy person would do that....
lol.png

Yup, I think Gloria doesn't approve of me crawling on the.... I mean, in her face with the camera so often!
tongue.png

See, if you have a camera in your hand you are allowed to crawl on the ground and can look professional doing so.

You know how they have the Page-A-Day cat and dog calendars? I think we should start a chicken one as a group? What do you say? Would be really fun. Or does one already exist?

You should consider selling your chickens' photos to Disney or cartoon animators, to use as prototypes. Your photos remind me of the chickens in the movie CHICKEN RUN. Just gorgeous birds!

Back
Top Bottom